Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for it/dev/tech/dba folks

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed Sec+ today. It was my first time taking ANY I.T. certification, so I learned from the experience too. I did a lot of (YouTube) studying outside of an online class I'm taking pertaining to the subject. I still feel like I could have learned many more concepts before the exam and now. On to the next one.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On to the next one.
Azure and AWS have a lot of free resources and support. They have a $200 credit to get you started. Don’t forget to delete your resources though! You get a couple of attempts to retake the exams too. AWS has a game that teaches you the basics. Both very well structured and accessible.

Reactions: BMX

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azure and AWS have a lot of free resources and support. They have a $200 credit to get you started. Don’t forget to delete your resources though! You get a couple of attempts to retake the exams too. AWS has a game that teaches you the basics. Both very well structured and accessible.
Will do. I'm still recovering from all this partying after finishing the CCNA course pipeline. Boring ass dogshyt. At least the massive tequila hangover was worth it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would still work on getting those certifications if the company is willing to pay for them. Always good to have if you ever need to find a new job or want to progress your career further, quicker than what is possible where you work at now.

You will open up more doors for yourself and open up higher starting salaries with them than you would otherwise.

I am working on getting Microsoft Azure Certification this year and work as a fullstack senior software engineer. Not needed but since we have continuous build and deployment pipelines set up in Azure I feel it's worthwhile to get this since I work in there a lot anyway.

We have an uneasy alliance...we both need the other side and it works OK when things are going good but as soon as a deployment gets screwed up network/DB Admins and software developers are usually at each other's throats haha
My playboy buddy I talk about here once in a while got Azure certified a couple years ago & does full stack stuff.

Literally as soon as he put that credential out there people have been banging down the door to hire him. He’s doubled his income.

Do it.