Question for homeowners: ever try to decorate your front yard to attract women?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel update: My Dad died a few months ago, he was 85, so almost 50 years older than me.

So I'm inheriting his house in Chicago. It's actually the childhood home I grew up in.

So, there can be some beautiful women neighbors as well as women who walk their dogs...

Part 1: flowers.

Part 2: Pokemon cat displays.

It may be true that more women are dog lovers than cat lovers, but I'm going with cats.

Also, on the 2nd floor balcony, I plan to install a larger flower pot.

So I got flowers and props (1 of the flowers is pink-colored roots). That's all I can think of.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lawn&GardenMaxxing? You're going to need a much bigger garden to get any attraction effect.

But the burglar bars tend to ruin whatever gain there would be from that. :rolleyes: I suppose the anime dolls could help attract nerdy chicks, but they tend to be fat. :down:

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna attract the women, put on a pair of jeans, a tight white tee, boots, and get out there with a shove and start digging shyt up and planting stuff. You’ll get sweaty, fit and look good. The women don’t care about the garden they enjoy watching you do it. At least the ones I used to live around did. Without a doubt.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel update: My Dad died a few months ago, he was 85, so almost 50 years older than me.

So I'm inheriting his house in Chicago. It's actually the childhood home I grew up in.

So, there can be some beautiful women neighbors as well as women who walk their dogs...

Part 1: flowers.

Part 2: Pokemon cat displays.

It may be true that more women are dog lovers than cat lovers, but I'm going with cats.

Also, on the 2nd floor balcony, I plan to install a larger flower pot.

So I got flowers and props (1 of the flowers is pink-colored roots). That's all I can think of.
Hi Neal,
I just love your Old Dads Home,a mixture of styles I particularly like the
Column Capitals,we just don't see sophisticated work like that down here,but heaps of timber mean lotsa maintenence,Women like a Handy Man,also like Flowers Hanging basket fuscias,on hooks from your front beam will detract from the burgular bars which aren't that ugly and taken inside really brighten the place up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna attract the women, put on a pair of jeans, a tight white tee, boots, and get out there with a shove and start digging shyt up and planting stuff. You’ll get sweaty, fit and look good. The women don’t care about the garden they enjoy watching you do it. At least the ones I used to live around did. Without a doubt.
^^^ This, 100%. They want to watch you work.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain why Pokémon figurines in a grown man's yard would attract women?
You said girls, then women.

But yes, works for women too. I used to live in a rooming house where there was a Latin King leader lived. In his room on his bed had red blanket with many Sesame Street characters like Elmo, maybe Barney. He invited call girls over, so.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But yes, works for women too. I used to live in a rooming house where there was a Latin King leader lived. In his room on his bed had red blanket with many Sesame Street characters like Elmo, maybe Barney. He invited call girls over, so.
He didn't use those blankets to pull women. In fact, the women likely didn't know he had them until the moment they were in his room. But by then, he was already going to **** them so it had no effect on his pulling process.

What you're doing however is simply childish no matter what and no woman will be "turned on" by seeing it. Also, you sound like a troll being this upfront about this or you really, really think this would work.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
works for women too. I used to live in a rooming house where there was a Latin King leader lived. In his room on his bed had red blanket with many Sesame Street characters like Elmo, maybe Barney. He invited call girls over, so.
I'm still not understanding.

Overgrown manchild has sesame street characters on his blankie, has to pay call girls to touch him, and you think this method works to attract women..?

Did you ever think that these call girls were interested in his money, not his night time blankie?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe he remembers this great song (done in Spanglish here) from Sesame Street:

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not understanding.

Overgrown manchild has sesame street characters on his blankie, has to pay call girls to touch him, and you think this method works to attract women..?

Did you ever think that these call girls were interested in his money, not his night time blankie?
I didn't argue that they were there for the decoration more than the money.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are into Pokemon Go...
I know precisely 1, and she was a post-wall single mother of 2.

Your threads are so far off base, it's crazy. Pvssy isn't going to deliver itself to your front door because of a Pokémon figurine and flowers.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pokemon cat displays.
Like others pointed out, this is a Long-Shot, and then some. Who da f0ck are those Pokemon anyways? Nobody knows, nobody cares. At least go with a more recognizable one like Detective Pikachu or something but it probably hurts your chances more than it helps.