Question for guys who actually GET laid here:

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys, well i'm trying to figure out a solution here. I want to make the girl orgasm everytime. I feel as though I haven't fulfilled my duty if she doesn't.

I was with a girl last night who said she had NEVER came before, and I thought "Oh, **** I'm going to make this girl never forget this night."

Well I fvcked the sh!t out of her for about an hour and she didn't even orgasm once. Don't get me wrong, usually I can get the girl off, but I couldn't get her off. And since we're kind of fvck buddies now, here's my question:

Are there things that add to the rate of orgasm like candles/light level, type of music, stuff like that? Because I know my technique is great, I just want to make this girl never forget me.

Or what about location? I say yes, but i'm wondering what you guys have done that works in the past for a garunteed orgasm from her. I'm talking bands, locations etc. Thanks.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I only had one chick who was stubborn to cvm and who I gave enough of a sh!t about to put 150% effort in, and funny enough there I was thinking boning up on the Karma sutra, giving loads of unwarranted foreplay etc etc would do the trick.

Wrong, turns out I just had to get closer to her plus shes a squirter and pretty self conscious about it.

That was only a one off and if it looks like too much effort (dont get me wrong I'm big on effort) but more effort than I can be assed putting in I doubt I will go that route again, that one chick swallows day and night at the drop of a hat even after garlic and a huge night out so it was economically viable at the time.

If your a sex machine and you know it, dont worry too much its her problem.

Theres alot of sh!t available off the mainstream sites that offer tips on this but dont put too much stock into it. If your not congruent as the absolute KING in her life you can buy all the Sade and Depeche mode mix tapes and rose scented bath salts in the world and it wont make a lick of difference.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word. Yeah the awesome thing about this girl is that she loves to swallow so it's not all that bad, she isn't even really that important to me, just want to make her realize what an orgasm is. I mean, she's 22 for god sakes, and she's NEVER orgasm'd, not even self-inflicted.

EDIT: Actually she says "I dont know if i've ever orgasm'd." I'm like "um, you'd defenitely know if you orgasm'd."

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most ppl forget the esential of getting a girl to orgasm...

Talk To Her
&
Foreplay

As you know a girl has a slower time reaching stage of orgasm and also a slower time reaching normal stage after orgasm, whereas guys get to orgasim fast and after explosion we go back to normal stage fast.

From my experience talking to her sets up the mood and the mood sets up that orgasm. Also i do a lot of foreplay.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, she's French and has only lived here 2 months so her english is terrible. So talking to her hardly does anything, and I actually didn't do a whole lot of foreplay. I ate her out for about 4 minutes then we 69'd for a few minutes, that's about it. I want to make this girl cvm so bad.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all because you lick her cl*t doesnt mean shes gonna cvm.

Foreplay, get her warmed up, even if she doesnt know english that much still talk to her..shes bound to understand some of the things you tell her :wink:, after all this then go down on her

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can get her off, youll need to stimulate her g-spot during sex as well

try this:

whilst in missionary, get on your kness like you're in doggy

and lift her legs up over your shoulders,

don't bend over again like in missionary, but stay straight up and your penls should angle up, and hit her g-spot

after that, use rhymic movements, do whatever you do

if she doesn't orgasm this way, at least shell have a good time

another way is her lying face down, and you coming in from behind, kinda-like a reverse missionary, you penls will also be angled towards her g-spot. this is not doggy, more like rabbit-style

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you stimulating the **** enough?

Just going rough and pumping your **** into her wont get her off dude. You need to nail that ****.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

Cl*t rubbing, improving the angle, mixing up the rhythm, keepin it steady when shes about to go, using as many of her senses as possible

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm you guys are missing the question here. I'm not questioning my technique, i'm wondering about certain music/lighting etc.

I know a woman's body inside and out, she just doesn't *** and i'm trying to get her maybe subconciously more turned on, and i'm trying to figure out how to do that.

Subliminally.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to make the girl orgasm everytime. I feel as though I haven't fulfilled my duty if she doesn't.
You're actually better off if you DON'T get her to orgasm everytime. If you keep doing the same thing over and over again, it gets boring for the woman - including orgasm. Keep her guessing as to whether you're going to make her have an orgasm or not.

hmm you guys are missing the question here. I'm not questioning my technique, i'm wondering about certain music/lighting etc.
Appealing to her senses doesn't really improve her ability to have an orgasm, but if there's something negative in one of her five senses (bad taste, a crappy song, smelling 5hit) it's going to "ruin the mood" so to speak.

You may be able to "train" her with some of her senses. If you always wear a certain type of cologne when you fvck her, she'll think about sex with you whenever she smells it (even if someone else is wearing it).

Moved to AE

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to get off on either ****oral or vaginal stimulation; this is part of what makes it confusing. If a girl says that she usually requires oral to cvm, that is a sign that she is ****oral. Rub her cl!t while you fvck her, and she will love it. For women who are vaginal, they get off on deep penetration. Sometimes their g-spot is way up underneath their pubic bone, and hard to hit with a d!ck. *After* she's turned on and wet, as she's lying on her back, put your finger inside her and press up, and move your finger like you are beckoning someone toward you. When you hit her sweet spot, you should be able to tell from her reaction. She will probably start grinding back and forth on you. Try two fingers after a while.

Also, if a girl is addicted to her vibrator, that will make it harder for her to come. Other concerns might be certain prescription medications, such as anti-depressants.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound practical advice from BibleBelt. However, lighting and music? What the?

You need to accept that some women, despite womens' liberation, just aren't as good as a man, and won't come. I have worked with some icebergs. But then, a final resort with some of the hard core types might be a change of scenery rather than lighting. Some of them get off from being in public places, the thrill of the forbidden. So maybe try it where there is some chance of getting caught.

If that doesn't work, seek more advice, there are more extreme methods but frankly I don't think you have the patience.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with 2 girls. They both said (before we had sex) that they never had an orgasm with a man (only masturbation). BUT, I have sex with them, finger them and they squirm, moan like crazy, are wet all the time, grab me by the hair, twitch, hold me tight against themselves... And than they,I think, squirt. If you dont know what that is, look it up. I fingered her like I saw on this sex instructional, she was wet for the duration of 3 hours, (special fingering her to make her squirt, stimulating the g spot) and they, all of a sudden, release about a match-box full of fluid. Dripping down their ass and all. Than they fall exhausted and relax. And they say they havent came.

My question is: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL TO C U M AND THINK SHE HASN'T HAD AN ORGASM? To not know how an orgasm with a man feels like.