Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for female posters

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You often see the name James Bond mentioned here as a role model for a sexy man. Of course, he's just a fictional character, but no matter. For someone real, you see the actor Ryan Gosling mentioned a lot. Partly because he's good looking and women like him. But also because of his "PUA guru" character in the movie Crazy Stupid Love. But these are role models that guys are mentioning.

For you ladies, who would you pick as a model of male sexiness? Fictional or non-fictional, doesn't matter. And of course, a bit of explanation would be helpful.

A

AJ84

You often see the name James Bond mentioned here as a role model for a sexy man. Of course, he's just a fictional character, but no matter. For someone real, you see the actor Ryan Gosling mentioned a lot. Partly because he's good looking and women like him. But also because of his "PUA guru" character in the movie Crazy Stupid Love. But these are role models that guys are mentioning.

For you ladies, who would you pick as a model of male sexiness? Fictional or non-fictional, doesn't matter. And of course, a bit of explanation would be helpful.
Hans Solo from the original Star Wars movies. A natural leader. He danced to the beat of his own drum, was brave, loyal and kind to those who earned it but also a bit of a bad ass. He didn’t put Princess Leila on a pedestal and called her on her BS, while letting her challenge him on his.

As for non fictional, when I was a teen our close neighbour was a construction worker with a wife and kids. I would consider him a sexy role model. He was fit and hard working and his wife and kids adored him. His wife also worked but they both did landscaping freelance together with a goal of eventually quitting their jobs and having their own full time business as landscapers when their kids were older.
He was a confident, calm and unassuming guy that people liked being around. Literally no ego. I remember when he and some other males would get together for drinks and you could see how some of the guys would try to establish alpha status by bragging, picking on one of the smaller guys etc. He never did any of that. Never talked trash about other people, never easily influenced by other people, had his own beliefs but didn’t throw it in people’s faces and seemed to just accept people at face value.
He was who he was and he was totally fine with that and didn’t seem to need to prove anything to anyone. That kind of natural confidence is rare in most people I think. His vibe was sexy.

His wife was great too. Salt of the earth kind of person who was also laid back.
They moved to another province and we lost touch (not on social media) but I wonder from time to time how they are doing.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Hans Solo from the original Star Wars movies. A natural leader. He danced to the beat of his own drum, was brave, loyal and kind to those who earned it but also a bit of a bad ass. He didn’t put Princess Leila on a pedestal and called her on her BS, while letting her challenge him on his.

As for non fictional, when I was a teen our close neighbour was a construction worker with a wife and kids. I would consider him a sexy role model. He was fit and hard working and his wife and kids adored him. His wife also worked but they both did landscaping freelance together with a goal of eventually quitting their jobs and having their own full time business as landscapers when their kids were older.
He was a confident, calm and unassuming guy that people liked being around. Literally no ego. I remember when he and some other males would get together for drinks and you could see how some of the guys would try to establish alpha status by bragging, picking on one of the smaller guys etc. He never did any of that. Never talked trash about other people, never easily influenced by other people, had his own beliefs but didn’t throw it in people’s faces and seemed to just accept people at face value.
He was who he was and he was totally fine with that and didn’t seem to need to prove anything to anyone. That kind of natural confidence is rare in most people I think. His vibe was sexy.

His wife was great too. Salt of the earth kind of person who was also laid back.
They moved to another province and we lost touch (not on social media) but I wonder from time to time how they are doing.
Interesting

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for non fictional, when I was a teen our close neighbour was a construction worker with a wife and kids.
I was thinking about someone famous that we all would know, but you do a great job of describing him. Sounds like the very opposite of c0cky. Shows how women can like older men, since you were a teen.

Han Solo is a choice that has been mentioned here, mostly because of the "I know" line. But I know a lot of women who like Harrison Ford, he had a lot of charisma, especially in that role. Although it doesn't sound like he himself ever much appreciated that character, he's said Solo doesn't have much depth for an actor to sink into to. He much preferred playing Indiana Jones.