Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for everyone, answer Honestly!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTICE: Please do not scroll down to see other responses first. Please list your honest reaction to the question.

1-OK, let's say you are walking down the street and have no plans for the rest of the day, its around 1pm, and on the way to class/the movies/grocery store/wherever and you see an attractive girl that you really want to talk to. You try for EC but she doesn't give it to you.

What would you HONESTLY do here,, why

2- Let's say you decide to approach her. You give her your opener (it doesn't matter what it was... either a simple HI, a situational one, a routine, etc, doesnt matter for this example) and she responds very badly. She replies "what the **** are you talking to me for? Do you really think you could get with someone like me? look at yourself! hahah you are so ugly and weird!"

How would you HONESTLY react? how would you feel after the approach?

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, I would be upset, but I would get over it rather quickly. That evening, I'd probably go to a bar or club or whatever, just to have some fun. I'm of the opinion now that it doesn't completely matter to me what other people (especially hot chics) think of me.

Obviously, it matters to me a little, or I wouldn't be upset at all, and that's where I intend to get by doing Shezz's bootcamp.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) I'd just say hi, and see what she's all about. I don't approach girls with high expectations, they have to prove to me they're worth even considering taking out. Contrary to popular opinion, looks aren't everything, YES, even in women.

2.) I'd think she was psycho and be on my merry way. I'd be glad I didn't waste my time pursuing her and that I found out early on that she was crazy.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is a classic. Move on.

If she turns to greet you that way, she is a total b1tch, she has major issues. I wouldn't come close to her with a 10 foot pole. I wouldn't even fvck her with your d1ck.

I would thank my lucky stars and move on. Feeling thankful and sorry for the chump that ends up with her. You don't that psycho case coming after you and doing one of those fatal attractions bit.

Ofcourse I would feel bad at first, NOBODY likes being rejected. I would get over it fast, since she certainly is not worth my time or attention.

LOL

peace,

-Sapiens

Last edited:

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
Dude, this is a classic. Move on.
I didn't post this for help or advice (the 2nd one has never happened to me) I was just seeing where everyone was at in terms of PU.

for #1 I would have just approached anyways with some opener (Hi is still good enough for me if I felt like using it). I have hooked up with lots of girls who haven't given me EC at first. I think waiting for EC is a waste of time and not really that important. You only need it if you want to reassure yourself that it's ok to talk to her (insecurity reasons). Sure it helps, but it isn't necessary

for #2 I would honestly just laugh and walk away. I would probably reflect on why she would say something like that (ie- try to learn from it, but i would NEVER get down about it/upset b/c I go in with the learning frame ie- i learn from everything i do) and learn from it. I would still feel better after I appraoched b/c I feel so happy when I approach b/c I know most people dream about doing what I do but never get the balls to do it and the realisation that I am only getting better with every appraoch

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'd LIKE to do, what I probably would have done as recently as a few weeks ago if this kind of thing happened to me, would have been very unprofessional DJ-wise and just lost my temper and gotten ignorant w/her. For instance, probably just a brief profanity-laced tirade , ending with a b*%$h!! BUT..... what I think I'd do now, having read several interesting posts on this kind of thing around here and in other locations on the Net, would be control my hot temper, swallow my anger , and just say something like, " Hey take it easy ! I'm not out here looking to pick up girls today [ taking a cue there from Mystery, I believe]. All I said was....... (blank)" And see how she reacted to that. If she still reacted badly , I'd probably just say, " Look, sorry you're having a bad day, or you just found out your b/f cheated on you , or whatever, why don't you just try not ripping off the heads of total strangers who dare make eye contact with or say hi to you !" This might encourage further "conversation", it might not, but I think that where I'm at right now this is how I would react to the situation you posed.

~Dino

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "what the **** are you talking to me for? Do you really think you could get with someone like me? look at yourself! hahah you are so ugly and weird!"

Me: I'm sorry I didn't catch any of that - woudl you mind repeating?

Her: "What the..."*PIMPSLAP*

Me: better recognize *****.

Then I'd probably go for a # close.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

>>> LOL. I love that. Now that's actually what I'd theoretically MOST like to do, but I didn't want to be the one to bring it up because I already mentioned something about smacking a b*&% on here before and it got all misconstrued and blown out of proportion. But yeah, you're damn right, if a girl is THAT bi***y, then I'd like to ask her to a Halloween party; she can go as Tina with a black eye, and I'll go as Ike. After all, what's love got to do with it???? :D

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
NOTICE: Please do not scroll down to see other responses first. Please list your honest reaction to the question.

1-OK, let's say you are walking down the street and have no plans for the rest of the day, its around 1pm, and on the way to class/the movies/grocery store/wherever and you see an attractive girl that you really want to talk to. You try for EC but she doesn't give it to you.

2- Let's say you decide to approach her. You give her your opener (it doesn't matter what it was... either a simple HI, a situational one, a routine, etc, doesnt matter for this example) and she responds very badly. She replies "what the **** are you talking to me for? Do you really think you could get with someone like me? look at yourself! hahah you are so ugly and weird!"

1) I probably wouldn't do anything. Usually the situation isn't to my advantage. What I mean is that there usually isn't a genuine reason to talk to her, since I wouldn't know her and the occasion to talk to strangers are rare. I can't ask for the time (I always have a watch), I can't ask for a light (I always carry a backup lighter), and asking about the weather is SO cliché. Sometimes there are other topics which just fall into place, but it's very rare when that happens.

2) I'd either completely ignore the comment and walk away, or (more likely) I'll try to be as graceful as possible and say something like "It seems that you don't wish to get along. Have a good day, ma'am." If I'm in a particularly bad mood I might be more open to showing it by trying to cut her down to size before leaving (e.g. "Well, good luck trying to find a man...seeing just what a b|tch you are."). I'd have to be in a pretty bad mood before I cuss, and even then I'd try to refrain from cussing.

Ben

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
Her: "what the **** are you talking to me for? Do you really think you could get with someone like me? look at yourself! hahah you are so ugly and weird!"

LMAO!

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
"My mistake. I thought you were a nice person. I wanted to start a conversation."

That should break her frame unless she is the coldest girl on the planet.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit

I don't blame you for wanting to do that, and I can completely understand why. But wouldn't doing that potentially get you into trouble with the law?

Ben

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah it would get you in trouble with the law. You can't really DO it....nobody's seriously advocating that. We're just joking around , you know? ~Dino

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott
I don't blame you for wanting to do that, and I can completely understand why. But wouldn't doing that potentially get you into trouble with the law?

Ben
Really LMAO!!!!!!!!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me several times.

Once:

Me: EC (Eye contact)
Her: Smile
Me: "Nice jacket, who makes it?"
Her, in a really rude and loud manner: "Aaare you talking to Me?"
Me, just as loud but with a smile: "Wow, you forgot to take your meds this morning!"
Her, burst out laughing and said: "What?"
Me, still smiling: "You heard me, they gave you a day pass from the psycho ward huh?"
Her, smiling: " I am not nuts!; and you are an ass!"
Me: blah, blah, blah
Did close and banged her for a while. That was a good one.

Another time:

Me: EC
Her: No EC
Me, opens with:"Hey, nice shoes, who makes them?"
Her: "Buzz off you sexual pervert!"
Me, taken back and blushing like an adopted step-child:"What?"
Her: "Whatever, SECURITY!"
Me, moving away fast and tail between my legs.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype

I'd be pissed at her and tell her somebody woke up on the wrong side of the tampon that morning. I've never known anybody to be blown off that bad.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is good, you can really tell where some of you are at PU wise by your reactions

keep them coming

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ wouldn't even put himself in such a position to be rejected in such a harsh manner in the first palce because he has already screened the girl.

A DJ would also anticipate the kinds of reactions coming from the girl according to how he projects himself when he approaches her.

The important thing to know is that, if a DJ projects a positve non-threatening vibe, he can anticipate the same positive responses from the girl.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuuBinh
A DJ wouldn't even put himself in such a position to be rejected in such a harsh manner in the first palce because he has already screened the girl.

A DJ would also anticipate the kinds of reactions coming from the girl according to how he projects himself when he approaches her.

The important thing to know is that, if a DJ projects a positve non-threatening vibe, he can anticipate the same positive responses from the girl.
wow, its great you have read a lot and have the theory part down, now go out there and come back when you have a lot of field experience b/c this answer shows you don't have a lot of it

you screen girls so you only approach "safe" targets? that is one of the best ways to limit your learning

I have approached girls that looked like they would try to fvcking bite my head off (they had a mean stare) and they sometimes opened right up and were nice

I have also appraoched girls where I was doing fine and all of a sudden one flips out due to her own reasons (not my fault at all)

Also, thank you for not answering the hypothetical question at all, fvcking AWESOME! thank you so much