Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for all white guys here about race and ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Is there really much of a difference for white guys being say more blond versus dark-haired when it comes to slaying?

Like I hear that blond guys slay hard with ethnic and immigrant women but a David Gandy or Clark Kent looking dude is more preferred by blonde girls. I never see a hot blonde with a blond dude, even if I do, I think they are brothers and sisters.

I also feel like white women who are more tanned and darker love blond men more while pale white women want a Clark Kent type of guy.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Opposites attract, NORDIC men do very well with Mediterranean women and vice versa, redheaded Celtic men seem to do really good with Latinas and Asians but not much else.

I'm talking Celtic guys like Conner McGregor and not Ron Weasley

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Opposites attract, NORDIC men do very well with Mediterranean women and vice versa, redheaded Celtic men seem to do really good with Latinas and Asians but not much else.

I'm talking Celtic guys like Conner McGregor and not Ron Weasley
Now that I can somewhat agree on, was not with you when you said Middle Eastern women like blond men but I do agree that Italian women absolutely adore blond men in the US, even over their own men.

I think it is a matter of different mentalities though.

Nordic women love darker men (whether Mediterranean, black, indian/arab, or Asian) because they are "different" and show them an exciting life.

Mediterranean women love blond men because they themselves are insecure about being white and want to be seen as whiter.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Now that I can somewhat agree on, was not with you when you said Middle Eastern women like blond men but I do agree that Italian women absolutely adore blond men in the US, even over their own men.

I think it is a matter of different mentalities though.

Nordic women love darker men (whether Mediterranean, black, indian/arab, or Asian) because they are "different" and show them an exciting life.

Mediterranean women love blond men because they themselves are insecure about being white and want to be seen as whiter.
I'm Mediterranean, nobody is insecure about being white. The white race is the most varied race on the planet from tanned Italians/Greeks to redheads and blondes and everything in between.

We are all White

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from direct conversation with girls and observations while traveling:

dark guys do great in Finland, very pale blonds here
black guys will do even better in Sweden
black guys will not do well in Russia (zero action) or China/Korea/Japan (only if you are celeb/big$$ and will only attract club slvts)
black/brown guys do OK in the UK and Ireland
never seen Asian guys get much action outside of Asian countries except USA
Asian girls, Finnish and many Russian girls complain the native men have small dix or are poor lovers.
Italian and Spanish guys slay in Scandinavia and Russia *the more tan toned the better
French guys slay in China (because China has an odd fascination with France)

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most evidence suggests tall white guys are the top of the food chain EVERYWHERE

Myself I am swarthy like Elvis or Sean Connery, which was more popular in the 60's and 70's and part of the reason my father cleaned up

Today, tall white Chad is King. Chadlite comes in 2nd and then you have a faction of women who like Tyrones

That's reality

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Myself I am swarthy like Elvis or Sean Connery, which was more popular in the 60's and 70's and part of the reason my father cleaned up

Today, tall white Chad is King. Chadlite comes in 2nd and then you have a faction of women who like Tyrones

That's reality
:rofl:

Too much truth. Its funny how racism towards white people especially men is normalized or even encouraged. Its funny hearing white girls rage about white guys.

Its by default getting banged out and ghosted.

I picked up a chick not white. She seeded something semi racist.

When you stick your **** in her mouth, its the ultimate **** what she says!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Mediterranean, nobody is insecure about being white. The white race is the most varied race on the planet from tanned Italians/Greeks to redheads and blondes and everything in between.

We are all White
FALSE

Italians were not considered when they came to America. Even today, Italians do not consider Sicilians white.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
FALSE

Italians were not considered when they came to America. Even today, Italians do not consider Sicilians white.
Before White just meant Germanic yes, but in actuality White is all European People exlcuding the Romani of course

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before White just meant Germanic yes, but in actuality White is all European People exlcuding the Romani of course
In general I would say this is true. Generally (in the US today) when people refer to White they tend to mean Germanic, Celtic and Slavic people.

In the dating market, I would say Germanic, tall blond haired blue eyed guys like David Beckham are top tier.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's reality
True. There used to be phrases like "women prefer tall, dark and handsome" back in the 60s and 70s, but growing up in the 90s I always noticed it's the blond guys that are slaying.....

As women become more hypergamous and thus more status-seeking, I believe blond guys are going to viewed as premium genetics in the coming future....

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Mediterranean looking and have usually dated girls with my look or darker. I've never been into blondes or northern Europeans generally. So...I tend to attract what I like, because it's what I like. Side note, I get a lot of attention from black chicks, or I did in NY anyway. Not as many where I live now and I kind of miss that.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Mediterranean looking and have usually dated girls with my look or darker. I've never been into blondes or northern Europeans generally. So...I tend to attract what I like, because it's what I like. Side note, I get a lot of attention from black chicks, or I did in NY anyway. Not as many where I live now and I kind of miss that.
I'm in the same boat, i usually date other Meds since we have similar family orientated culture, while north Europeans are more individualistic.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
@MrWood Italian men actually do not do that well in Russia or Eastern Europe as of recent years, they are in the same bucket as Middle Eastern men and are often seen as sex tourists. I'd say black men are far more desired for ONS if they are American Blacks because women are big into the being cool hip hop thing.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I thought that too. Tall dark and handsome is rarely in and women like the "Chad" look more now.

I actually think that as women become more hypergamous and society becomes more relaxed on interracial relationships, white guys are going to slowly lose the place at the top as it is happening in some cities already. White guys benefitted from great media image, stereotypes, and for the longest time it being taboo for white women to date interracial.

In the newer generation, while you do have women who love the Chad look, I'd say there are equally as many women who love a Jeremy Meeks looking black guy, a Zayn looking brown guy, or an Aaron Hernandez looking Latino. Asian men are also starting to be desired a lot with Crazy Rich Asians.

I think the ideal slayer look is a whiter looking Latino from what I have seen, those guys get so much attention. I am talking more of a Jesus Navas type of guy or Oberlyn Martel from Game Of Thrones.

I'd say within 5 years, darker guys are either going to have even footing with white guys or be above them, especially mixed race looking black guys and Latinos.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, i usually date other Meds since we have similar family orientated culture, while north Europeans are more individualistic.
That is unique for your situation. In the US, Med-descent people (especially Italian Americans) hate each other when it comes to dating. The men desperately want women outside their tribe and the women desperately want blond men.

Status
Not open for further replies.