"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Question.. er well 'Questions'..

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Okay.. I have a question.. there's this chick at our school.. (almost forgot the first "c" on chick.. that'd have been great..) Okay, anyway.. she moreless has me whipped.. today.. I thought I'd try something different.. I wouldn't talk to her as much.. and show her my world doesn't revolve around her.. she started acting different then.. she was kinda upset.. cause it was like.. she'd say jump, I'd ask how high.. so tomorrow I don't know what I'm gonna do.. What do ya'lls think I should do? Keep showing her my world doesn't revolve around her? I'm confused.. and new at this kinda stuff... please help..

_Click
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Nope, you should just go back to being her biatch.



Of course you should ignore her tomorrow too! Don't ever let a girl control you like that! If you show her you're independent, she might actually become attracted to you rather than using you like the tool you've allowed yourself to become.

Don't be a tool!
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
be her b!tch?

Just go back to being her b!tch? I'm trying not to be.. I'm thinking of ignoring her the rest of the week.. well not ignoring her.. but.. showin her wassup..

_Click
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Listen, don't let her know. That she has power over you. Its a 50
50 deal my friend. How can you give and not get..Play anong for a little while man... Secretly suducer..Im shure you can find many articals here...Bottom line , If your gonna do all this.. Get some in return..Sh!T dosent come free now a days.. If she dont give you any stand up say in your head. FvCK this B!TCH " and mean it...If you wanna be whipped there are plenty of girls that will boss you around that will let you showem who the're daddy is
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Read the bible mate, the situation with that chick however:

Dont ignore her, hang out with your friends and stuff.. talk to her a bit but i she starts to play games then just leave with a witty remark.. When you establish some rapport with her cut off the attention and you will see her start to follow you around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Been there..

Originally posted by HollowHorizon
\Get some in return..Sh!T dosent come free now a days
We've done stuff before.. I'm gonna try the 'don't let her know' thing though.. So what you're saying Sammo is that I should hang out with her alot.. then just cut it all off.. just nothing.. I don't wanna become too good of friends then though.. cause then we'd have something to risk if we ever really went out or somethin'.. Cause I've been there done that..

_Click
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
..something worked..

Hey guys.. after posting this topic.. I went around reading things.. and one of the things I read, can't remember where.. but it said something like, if you have a problem with the chick, tell her about it.. and all that good stuff.. well today I told this chick about a lil' problem.. and then after that.. she was treating me better than she has all (school) year..


_Click
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I think you did the wrong thing by telling her. If I understand what you were saying correctly, it sounds like she only had you whipped because you have a crush on her. She hasn't really done anything wrong other than act like most attractive girls would.

The thing about telling girls if you're mad at them is if they do something that pisses you off...example: a girl calls you to hang out, then ditches you 20 minutes later. you ignore her for a few days and let her know you're pissed off when she asks you what's wrong.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Do as you please... but once you start "acting" and doing things you know you are doing not because of yourself... then, m'boy, you are threading on thin ice...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top