"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Question:Djing to teach a lesson.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
I have just begun to find my ways in DJing, and have found myself to be very successful.

There is a girl I have known for a year or two, and because of my physical and mental changes, she is interested in me. She wants a boyfriend, even though she has systematicly cheated on every boyfriend she has had. It is something she does.

Now what I am planning to do, is flex my game, get some play, get her into a 'relationship' that is in fact not real, and dump her hard. She doesnt know that I dont have any real interest in a GF/BF monogomist relationship, and havnt since my last serious GF over 8 months ago.

The first phase has begun, I can do heavy kino with her, and she does the same with me. I took her sunglasses today and she said if I did NOT give them back to her, she would kiss me. I didnt get a kiss, but still, heavy kino and conversations heavy with sexual undertones are commonplace.

I figure if I can get some play out of it, and teach her what it feels like to be cheated on, it is all good. What might happen, is if she doesnt fall hard into a relationship, we will be fvck buddies, which isnt a bad thing either. Which ever way I choose, I should have some fun doing it :D

Any thoughts on my current or future actions?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by Heizen


She wants a boyfriend, even though she has systematicly cheated on every boyfriend she has had. It is something she does.


You can do better than this, dude. F*ck her if you have to, but DON'T get into a relationship with this girl even for a short period of time, unless you really feel the need to get burnt. Your plans to 'dump her hard' might not turn out the way you expect.....IMO, it's best to just leave it alone :)

Also, check out this required reading:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16191
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
haha, I thin kyou misunderstood something, I have no intention of going BF/GF with her. I'll treat her the same as the 3 other girls I have going right now, but from the looks of it she will be thinking it is a full on relationship.

Also, I am not digging up the past. I barley(sp?) talked to her before this point, but word seems to have gotten around that I am different and here she is. At the very least I could use to try to perfect a few techniques I havnt tried, kind of a throw away try if you will.

I still have time to evaluate what is happening and if I want to continue. That why I posted this question :)
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
ah...the best laid plans of mice and men. you're being foolish and have learned very little.

tell me, if you actually have 3 other chicks going on, why bother with this ho? why bother at all?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
do it. I'll consider it avengement for the stupid hoes that have pissed me off. This little woman can be the psychic antenna for the culmulative anger of all men.


But be careful that you don't create a situation for yourself that is more taxing and complicated than you truly desire.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
ah...the best laid plans of mice and men. you're being foolish and have learned very little.

tell me, if you actually have 3 other chicks going on, why bother with this ho? why bother at all?
Because well, 4 is always better then 3 no?
 
Top