“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Question 'bout a Sl*tty-ass B*tch

Roots

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON
There's this HB, bout a 9.9 on body, in one of my classes. She'd be the last girl that I would consider for a girlfriend, but she loves me so much and I really wanna fvck her brains out.

I deffinitely make her laugh a lot and she's really into me. I would love to have her as a fvck-buddy, but I've never had one before, and I don't think she has either.

Well, my question is how do I continue now that I have her wrapped around my finger? The thing is I don't want her number and I don't want to see no movie with her, I want to come over to her house after school and have some fun. I know she'd love to fool around with me, but I have NO IDEA how to ask her.

I'm gonna try to talk to her about past sex experiences and all, and see where it goes... but I really don't know how to ask her if she wants to fvck. Like I'm not 100% sure that it's in the bag, but it is 100% if I work it right.

How do I work it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Go for it man, definately. Get her number and invite her over when you know your parents will be gone. Then just turn down the lights and get out some whipped cream... the usual :D
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
And remember, seeing as you said she was slutty, make sure she aint got ANY diseases and ****. If she got some herpes-like **** down there or something then KEEP AWAY ;x And theres always the invisible diseases like Chlamydia and AIDS ;x
 
Top