Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question 'bout a Sl*tty-ass B*tch

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this HB, bout a 9.9 on body, in one of my classes. She'd be the last girl that I would consider for a girlfriend, but she loves me so much and I really wanna fvck her brains out.

I deffinitely make her laugh a lot and she's really into me. I would love to have her as a fvck-buddy, but I've never had one before, and I don't think she has either.

Well, my question is how do I continue now that I have her wrapped around my finger? The thing is I don't want her number and I don't want to see no movie with her, I want to come over to her house after school and have some fun. I know she'd love to fool around with me, but I have NO IDEA how to ask her.

I'm gonna try to talk to her about past sex experiences and all, and see where it goes... but I really don't know how to ask her if she wants to fvck. Like I'm not 100% sure that it's in the bag, but it is 100% if I work it right.

How do I work it?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man, definately. Get her number and invite her over when you know your parents will be gone. Then just turn down the lights and get out some whipped cream... the usual :D

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And remember, seeing as you said she was slutty, make sure she aint got ANY diseases and ****. If she got some herpes-like **** down there or something then KEEP AWAY ;x And theres always the invisible diseases like Chlamydia and AIDS ;x