Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question and Advice- primarily for a rotation

Glassguy

Reaction score
I had a poster reach out to me and ask me for some advice. I thought I would share since it seems many men have a hard time getting past step 1 (getting a chick out on a date) let alone run a rotation of actively seeing 2+ women at the same time.

The question was:
"Hey, I read your posts, and realize you're one of the few who doesn't seem like a bvllsh!tter. I see alot of guys on here haven't swallowed the red pill based on their attachments, and complaints with regards to certain females in their life. This is extremely frustrating to me as I can't even get a date with a chick let alone pump and dump like I want. I don't think I even have the ability to become attached to a female anymore. I just want to experience as many as possible. Which leads me to contacting you.

I read your algorithm dating post. I am going to try your strategy when I can get one. I have approached 35 females and got 7 numbers. Three flaked, 2 set up dates that stood me up. One ended up talking and going no where. Only one did I go on a date with, which didn't get a second one. This was before I seen your dating algorithm.

I am wondering when you approach females when you're out and about, what type of attitude/demanor do you have when communicating with them. Also I seen your dating site advice. I started a profile on pof because I seen that you said it's good for pump and dumping trash chicks. I am wondering what your advice may be as to lure them. What would be the best way to setup my profile and what type of intentions should I show? It seems like these chicks are all at the point where they want some chump to go the distance with. Should I give the illusion that I am looking for long term relationships?

I would appreciate any type of advice you have with regards to gaming chicks."

My response-

"Only give them the illusion that you are open to a relationship with the right person but not in a rush. You're enjoying the newly single dating life right now. Whenever they ask how long you've been single you say a couple of months. Always. If you need a breakdown on that, let me know. But it should make sense to you why you tell them that. I don't care if you've been single for 5 years. "A couple months" is the answer.

How long was the last relationship? You say a little over a year. Nothing else.

Never come across with the bf vibe. Ever. Its your job to set up a date, be mysterious, do not text much and let her initiate. Its her job to eventually try to tie you down to a relationship.

Keep texting minimal. Don't respond back too quick. After a little convo, set up the date. Its either a YES, specific counter offer, or leave her on read. Seriously.

Show up for the date (drinks only....dinner sets the bf vibe and you don't want that) and be confident, witty (not a comedian) and just talk enough to keep her telling you a bunch of shyte about herself. Let the alcohol do its job (2 or 3 drinks) and then invite her to your place.

Fvck her, tell her it's getting late and send her home. Tell her to let you know when she makes it back home ok. Never any "cuddling" unless it's brief. Then she goes home.

Then sit back for 1-2 days and see if she reaches out. If not, wait a couple more days and then reach out and set up another date.

Women cant miss someone who is right in their face all the time. So pull back after a date. Let her wonder. Regardless of if you smash or not. Tickle her emotions and get out. Leave her wondering if you even like her or not.

There should AT LEAST be some heavy making out, a bj.....on a first date. This isn't Little House on the Prairie. Its 2021. Girls want to fvck.

Do this with 4 or 5 chicks and you'll develop a rotation.

If it doesn't work, you're either trying to date out of your league or you need to get to work on yourself. Physically, financially, etc.

But do not give out the bf vibe. Ever. You're a wild animal and it's her job to tame you. Little does she know, so are the other 3 chicks in your rotation."

Just my overall thought- it doesnt matter if a guy is looking for a relationship, rotation, fwb, etc. The minute you start putting off the bf vibe (even if the chick is looking for a relationship) you will turn her off and she will run.

We can break this as to what, but there are hundreds of reasons.

In general, the above advice is what I do. Every single time.

If nothing sexual happens on date 1, its ok. It does not change what I do or how I react, text, communicate, etc.

Hope this helps.

Happy Hunting

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
After a little convo, set up the date. Its either a YES, specific counter offer, or leave her on read. Seriously.
So many people dont get this. I was talking to my younger sister that other day and she was telling me how she´s been texting with a guy for days and he never asked her out. So after a few days, she asks him out with specific date, time, etc. The dude say he´s busy that day and doesn´t counter. She went no contact.