Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about 'The Game' .. sort of

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A hell of a book, first off. Second... so RSD (Real Social Dynamics) are a buncha tools? After reading the end, I mean damn if I was Style I'd beat em down lol.. and people still support them losers? Their reviews aren't even good on AttractionForum... just a bit shocking when you learn the truth.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their company is the one of the best in the market in my opinion. That book was written YEARS ago, when they used tactics and external game, along with everyone else in the community, and obviously people and companies change over time, especially ones of this nature.

Today they focus on a more natural approach to success with women, and it's some top notch stuff.

Don't take what a book written in 2005 too seriously, just about everything related to meeting women in that book is now very outdated, as well as the behaviors of those who were written about. Are YOU the same today as when you were in 2005?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Don't take what a book written in 2005 too seriously, just about everything related to meeting women in that book is now very outdated, as well as the behaviors of those who were written about.
How do you believe women have changed from 2005 to 2012?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
How do you believe women have changed from 2005 to 2012?
It's not the women, it's the behavior of men in the community that's changed.

Back then it was all about routines and lines, making "game" very robotic and unnatural. They found the push-button responses that gave results. When that book came out they realized that all of their tactics would be going mainstream and overused, they started developing more natural and deeper level material that went beyond the surface level "button pushing".

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score