"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Question about sex in LTR?

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
We are togehter for eight months now and she thinks that if we sex too much I will get tired of her - lost my IL in her (she told me this). So, we have sex like once or twice a month :rolleyes:

We don't live together, further more we only see each other for the weekends.

Is it just me or what? I want more :D

In the beginning I expected the things to go slower, but now its just too much.

There are other things, but sex is what really annoys me :mad:

So guys, has anyone been in this kinda situation and what to do? I'm dangerouslly approaching the "NEXT" zone ;)

Thanks for listening :p
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Thats just crazy! Tell her your going to get tired of her if she isnt giving it to you! My girlfriend of 4 months enjoys sex and cant get enough of it.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
NEXT....

Well - you need to tell her unless things change you will leave. Plain and simple. Say it, mean it and do it.

I believe the reason she gave you is bull sh#t. I'd would stay clear of any woman who is fine only having sex 2 times a month - do you really think you will enjoy a happy healthy LTR with her?

I doubt.

She already bullying you around - what will be next? you can only go out with your friends once a month?

Be weary.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Tell her the truth...

LACK of sex makes you loose interest, not an abundance of it.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Tell her the truth...

LACK of sex makes you loose interest, not an abundance of it.
How have you been pretty lady? Long time no read...sorry I haven't called or written...I've been busy...lol

What's crackin in the bay area besides the heat on the streets...and what seeps out from under your dress...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
thats some serious sh*t dude... i personally would deal with it differently. first off cut her of completly no sex for a month or two... see how she reacts... most liekly she ll be like why arent we having sex anymore blah blah... then just say when i have sex i want it more and more and when i dont its easyr for me not to stress that much.... or you can just say hey if we wont have sex at least every week i am seeing your A$$.. in next milenium... but whatever do dont rush it make wise decisions...........

Peace good luck
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
first off cut her of completly no sex for a month or two
In my experience this is not a good idea.

What your doing is setting your relationship up in a way that "2 wrong actions" make a right action.

That's not something you want to do - if you have a specific problem in your relationship you want to deal with it head on - with plain talk and communication.

You don't want to play tit for tat games.

The bottom line here should be - she either changes her attitude or you leave.

That is that.
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
I just went through the same situation. My gf of 7 months said the same thing. I just ignored it. We didn't have sex for a while but now we are back at it. No big issue for me.
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
I don't think it was a sh** test or anything. I just thought it was some female problem or issue she was having. We went about a month and a half without any sex. It was no big deal I guess because now we are having sex once or twice a week. It didn't faze me, although you may be different.
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
What the he ll?
First of all, of all the things in life people are tired of sexual desires cannot be denied. Gettting tired of a girl can be so,but sexual things can't be boring...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Question about sex in LTR?
A: LOTS AND OFTEN! is all you need.

I would heartily disagree, and let her KNOW that you disagree with that. Tell her that you have a very strong sex drive, and if she's going to limit the intimacy in the relationship then you will wind up going elsewhere to find someone that can provide that intimacy.

Look. Honestly, do you think you can stay with a girl that holds back on sex (ESPECIALLY before marriage, as a side note should I get married the pre-nup will have a post-marriage felatio agreement). Ask her: Do you like sex? Do you ever get horny and just want to have sex right then and there? Do I not turn you on enough? If she answers 'no' to ANY of these questions she's just got herself dumped without a second thought.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
(ESPECIALLY before marriage, as a side note should I get married the pre-nup will have a post-marriage felatio agreement).
Jeeze! I'd love to see the lawyer's face when you lay that one on him. Rumor has it that when Jackie Kennedy married Onassis, he had a very similar clause in their pre-nup. She had to sleep with him twice a month.



Originally posted by Player_Supreme
How have you been pretty lady? Long time no read...sorry I haven't called or written...I've been busy...lol
Me? Well...after I finally managed to extract myself from that desolate, miserable vacuum of despair, that is life without you; I've been doing all right. As for life in San Fran....Just another "ho-hum" day in paradise! ;)
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Ur g/f of 8 months says too much sex will get you tired of her. Maybe what she's actually trying to say is: Too much sex will make her tired of YOU (**********) Then she'll go cheat, then what?
 
Top