Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about punishment

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading here about when a girl disrespect you, or do anything you don't like you punish her, like ignore her, don't call her.

so I'm wondering what else you can do to punish a girl for bad behavior(yeah like a child :) )

can you guys share opnions historys about it?

I do find it interesting in case I find myself in need to do something like that and don't go over board or take it too light.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it would depend if you're speaking in a general HB sense or if you're talking about a LTR chick that you actually have to deal with for the next 48+ hours.

If I've just met and HB and she's doing something that pisses me off then I'll just simply move on to the next.

GFs are a tad different..

When you 'punish' your girl, you're practically teetering on the edge of starting to play games. And let me make it clear.. men should not play games. That is a woman's job and always has been since they were strutting their stuff around in huggies.

Instead I would suggest rewarding your chick when she does something good and simply telling her when she's done something that's made you unhappy. Trust me, take it from someone who has played every game in the book.. don't play these shadow games and start ignoring her over something she's done. It always gets blown way out of proportion, and just makes you look like a fool.

I've turned some of the best nights into nightmares with my Ex's because I decided to 'punish' them over something small and inconsequential.

And once a chick knows what pushes your buttons, she'll keep doing it.. believe that!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I suppose it would depend if you're speaking in a general HB sense or if you're talking about a LTR chick that you actually have to deal with for the next 48+ hours.

If I've just met and HB and she's doing something that pisses me off then I'll just simply move on to the next.

When you 'punish' your girl, you're practically teetering on the edge of starting to play games. And let me make it clear.. men should not play games. That is a woman's job and always has been since they were strutting their stuff around in huggies.

Instead I would suggest rewarding your chick when she does something good and simply telling her when she's done something that's made you unhappy. Trust me, take it from someone who has played every game in the book.. don't play these shadow games and start ignoring her over something she's done. It always gets blown way out of proportion, and just makes you look like a fool.

I've turned some of the best nights into nightmares with my Ex's because I decided to 'punish' them over something small and inconsequential.

And once a chick knows what pushes your buttons, she'll keep doing it.. believe that!
agreed...ive also been there and done that enough to know to NEVER play games with a female, thier abilities to 1-up you to the point of no return lay dormant until they feel the need to unleash...its game over for the " guy" at that point

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:

I must respectfully disagree.

It wasn't until I realized the power of punishment or correction that I became successful with women.

The fact is that women have the mentality of children. And these days, they are generally encouraged to be spoiled, bratty, entitled children. This is the reality that we are faced with and are forced to deal with.

I have found that the ONLY thing they respond to is the pulling away of attention. You can verbalize with them till your tough cramps up, and they will not only be incapable of understanding your perspective, but they will turn all yoru arguments around on you. Using reasoning on women is equivalent to sinking in quicksand.

When you need to hit a baseball, you use a bat. When you need to hit a nail, you use a hammer. When you need to correct a women, you punish her bad behavior with the witdrawal of attention. Correcting her verbally is the equivalent of trying to drive a nail with a wooden baseball bat. The nail stays where it is and the bat becomes damaged.

It is not about "games" but rather using the tool that does the job. Children need plenty of correction and also punishment from time to time. Withdrawal of attention is the only rod of correction we have.

Trust me, when you understand this principal and know how to nuance it, she will not continue the behavior that results in the removal of your attention.

Here's a free lesson for those of you who are wise enough to hang on Atom Smasher's every word and put it into practice:

Turn your back on her when she says or does something unacceptable. Not in a blatant way. Just subtly disconnect and turn your back and move on to someone else. You will quickly find that this will condition her to behave appropriately. The only pain she feels is the pain of rejection. Words are the weakest, most ineffectual means of correction.

Speak softly but carry a big stick (no not that stick, you pervert). The stick of removal of attention is the one effective tool you have to train your women. All women need training and correction. And burn this into your memory:

Every woman deeply craves correction and punishment (though she will never use those particular words). Every single one has an inner knowing that clashes with the silly modern ideas she verbally spouts off. She wants and needs to be corrected and guided through life. You just need to do it indirectly.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Every woman deeply craves correction and punishment (though she will never use those particular words). Every single one has an inner knowing that clashes with the silly modern ideas she verbally spouts off. She wants and needs to be corrected and guided through life. You just need to do it indirectly.
To expand on that, you need to do that naturally...as well as indirectly.

I think in modern times men have forgotten that as well as physical strength, women seek out emotional strength. Getting angry and heated with a woman, should not be a natural response, nor is trying to explain it through words. The natural response is to be disappointment, when a woman disrespects a man, no amount of game playing can match the strength of a rock, unwavering.

She has two choices, 1) knowing your disappointment in her, never let it happen again and make amends. Or 2) play more games, at which point you let her go play those by herself...as you walk out the door.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Turn your back on her when she says or does something unacceptable. Not in a blatant way. Just subtly disconnect and turn your back and move on to someone else. You will quickly find that this will condition her to behave appropriately. The only pain she feels is the pain of rejection. Words are the weakest, most ineffectual means of correction.
Pure gold and a new weapon on my arsenal, thank you old man +1

Im considering using this manouver as a ghost mode starter.

What do you think if after I decided to cut out a girl I find a way to meet her only to turn my back to her in the middle of the meeting and simply ignoring her before leaving?

The impact of the ghost mode which in past really helped to get hard to get girls would be powered esponentially since the tought of having someone to turn their back to them as if they were a beggar would mind fvck them even faster.
That would catalize the effect of the ghost mode plus putting down a girl who self pedalized herself into the base ground where we all walk.

ps. cannot give u rep now, will do once I can again.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Atom here. I used to try to utilize reason and logic...that is a fool's errand.

Now if you are in an LTR where you live with the other person, this can get more difficult. What I used to do when she got out of line was say something like "I was looking forward to enjoying the night with you, too bad", grab my jacket, and walk out the door. No explanation of where you're going, etc. Then I would pop down and meet a buddy for a drink or whatever. Clear my head. At first you will get a hailstorm of furious texts and calls. You will ignore all of them. Then as she calms down and realizes she's all alone and perhaps some part of her actions contributed to that, you'll eventually start getting the apology texts. Still ignore. Then come home and don't even bring it up. She will be falling all over herself to make it up to you.

Sex is her leverage, attention and affection are yours. It's not even really about "punishment", it's about how you choose to spend your time on this planet. Me personally, I don't have precious irreplaceable time to waste on arguing with a woman.

I will say it took me longer than I wish it had to realize this...