"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

question about online chat

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
i talk to this girl i really like & i i've made 2 threads about her on this board before ..& i really like her, but when we talk like she doesn't usually say bye, she'll just sign off ..& sometimes i'll IM her & she'll sign off & never answer, & i just don't get it like is this a sign that she doesn't like me or is this the game they play or something or do you actually really think she doesn't have time to say bye or w/e ..i just wanna know cuz i always get frustrated when she does this ..help plz
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
As you grow older and experience more you will understand that you have a choice about putting up with a girl behaving badly. No one is making you put up with it other than you.
 

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
so you're saying she has bad behavior & i shouldn't put up w/ her **** anymore? but i really like her, tell me what you mean & should i not put up w/ it? how do i do that?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
She probably doesn't respond because she finds you annoying. I remember your other threads, and I think its time you move on to someone else.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
You, my DJ wanna-be friend, are in my situation. Well, my PAST situation. This girl I like was pretty conservation...at least around me. Then she got a boyfriend. I was devastated. She only used me for school ****/projects/etc. Now I really don't give a **** about her and kinda dislike her because she just uses people and drops them....then picks them up when she needs them again. She thought I was a phuckin TV!!! There to be used. WELL GUESS WHAT BIATCH!! I'M A PHUCKING WALKING TV. So this TV won't be there when she needs me. After she gets rejected, I'm gonna say, "WHAT PART OF STFU DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" I will not put up with this bull****. Someone's gott a teach her a lessson. don't get sucked in man. Some of these women are pure evil. Not many, but some. If she only talks to you when she needs something, drop her, look at her friends, and most likely you'll be interested in one of them. I checked out her friends, and I found one BETTER than her. We share common interests, don't have any noticable barriers, tease occasionally, etc. Like a relationship without the labels. Good luck and never let women own you.
 

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
Cribmaster, dont sweat it about online chat.

I learned long ago not to overly analyze any girls online behavior, generally it doesnt mean anything. The paranoid side of you may be thinking " what can she possibly be doing to not be able to respond to me!? ", but there are a million reasons.

Do not judge a girls interest in you based on how she behaves online.

Just dont be annoying, it can happen if you IM a person within 10 seconds of them signing on every time. Mix it up a bit, IM her some days, other days dont. Let her talk to you, if she doesnt for a while, then it IS a sign you should move on to someone else.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Well you didnt give much info other than you talk to her online. So its hard to say whether or not she likes you I know of chicks (who im not trying to get with)that have done that to me before to, in fact i think the majority of people just sign off without saying bye if you think about it you probably have done it to.

Here is my tip of the day. Dont fvcking talk to girls online.... Its a waste of like 85% of your DJ powers of seduction and body language. You really get no benefits of talking online to a chick that you like. If your on a lot then they obviously know your just sitting on your ass waiting for someone to talk to, and that is probably the case, but it isnt something you want to portrey to a HB. Unless your really a very funny person then ur only hurting yourself with each conversation you talk with her online. IMO you should keep contact with this girl limited to school (if she goes to your school) and about 5 minute phone calls for hookups only. By you posting this forum its obvious you dont like resaults your getting from online so quit it man, before you turn into an over analyzing afc.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by CribMaster345
so you're saying she has bad behavior & i shouldn't put up w/ her **** anymore? but i really like her, tell me what you mean & should i not put up w/ it? how do i do that?
Again, since you haven't had much experience in this, it may seem difficult to you. You would have to change the way that you interact with her in addition to how you show your feelings toward her.

Right now you are enamored and everyone knows it. Unfortunately it's coming off like a little puppy at the dinner table begging for scraps. He's cute but he annoys the hell out of everyone.

Like I said, it'll come with experience. Be willing to get hurt a few times while you are young and you'll have an easier time before you get too old. Trust me, there are 30 and 40 somethings out there still in the same boat you are in because they never changed. Wisdom does not come from age, it comes from experience.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Don't talk to girls you like online. Online = no kino and slow conversations.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
well she came on for a ****in hour last night & it was one of the only times I never IMed her once. I was really hoping she'd IM me but she didn't, so I might just start forgetting about her now. I don't like how she flirts w/ all these guys & **** & everytime i see her i usually just get depressed so **** it ..& i might not be going to her party this friday cuz it'll just be depressing. so was it good not IMin her, & do you guys think there's a chance she'll ever IM me for once? she did it ONCE first, but only once. gimmie replies plz
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, don't go to her party. Find something else to do. Make new friends just so you have something to do on the weekends other than masturbate to her and cry about her flirting.

Secondly, throw out the word crush. It's lame and is tied too closely to having an obsession with a girl. I think in terms of interest - if I'm interested in a girl, I'd date her. The word is a lot less confining, and it just helps my mental state.

She doesn't like you. I'm sorry. Why are you going after girls with absolutely no interest? How would you feel if everytime you got online a girl IMed you and talked about every boring thing that had happened to her that day in an effort to get you to respond? Booooring, lame, and unexciting.

Here, read this. Not to toot my own horn, but I think it's what you need.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43770&highlight=the+definitive+guide

I'm 500% happier since I started working on that guide. I don't chase girls, they chase me, and I used to be a much bigger AFC than you are now. I was the most pathetic son of a ***** you'd ever heard of. In the past week I've had one girl ask me out and two more ask to drink and party with me in private.

Don't make anymore posts about her. The less you talk about her, the less you think about her. Block her on AIM. Take her off of your buddy list. Don't talk to her in school. NO, she probably won't initiate contact with you, because she isn't interested in you. However, it will help you get over your huge crush.
 
Top