Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about next step

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advices guys, thank you. That is a clear strategy for this woman and for others to come in the future.

I will wait til next weekend to reach out to her again, but in the (small) chance she is the one reaching out to me in the meantime should I assume she is contacting me to facilitate me making a new date, and therefore I should ask her out for a last time?
If she contacts you first for whatever reason, set up a date straight away. Don’t get in to small talk. The only thing that counts right now is getting her in person.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she contacts you first for whatever reason, set up a date straight away. Don’t get in to small talk. The only thing that counts right now is getting her in person.
Thanks flow. One more thing, how do you transition from the 1st date to the 2nd? Meaning do you message them the day after the date, do you message only 2/3 days after the 1st date to setup the 2nd one, or do you wait for them to message you and then you propose the next date?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Want a pimpasric move? Reply to her in two weeks oe something like that, meanwhile find another woman or two. You need plenty of practice.

Why you think she looking for another dck? Cuz you did not deliver what she craved, I bet she dreamed of sex untill eraly morning in all holes.

Thanks flow. One more thing, how do you transition from the 1st date to the 2nd? Meaning do you message them the day after the date, do you message only 2/3 days after the 1st date to setup the 2nd one, or do you wait for them to message you and then you propose the next date?
If things were great it’s natural. In your case it is not 2nd date, it is 2nd chance at first.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get away from formulas. The whole do ‘x’ to achieve ‘y’. Then you’re stuck and dependent on rules of the game. Have to get away from that way of thinking because eventually it will break down as it’s not true abundance and sovereignty.

You can essentially do whatever you want, as long as it’s in a non-needy and dependant way. Be decisive and don’t look to her for validation. Remember, she’s coming along with you for the ride. You’re leading. Time with her should just be an outlet for excitement, fun, sexy time, and rejuvenation. 90% of the time spent together should be that. Leave 10% for boundary talks and general disagreements (which you’ll never get emotional or argue)

Scarcity creates value. So as long as your monopolizing your time with your purpose, and hobbies outside of dating, scheduling dates and such will fall naturally in to that. No games or waiting times. People will see through that.

So if a first date goes well, message her the next day or two days after. Just always do it from a place of abundance and power. Not from a need to see her, or be with her.

And as far as planning dates. Be concrete and straightforward so all she has to worry about is getting there and looking good you. Leave less for her to think about and more room for her to feel

Just remember in this dating world: no amount of what a women will give you will be enough for you to be whole and satisfied. That comes from your personal purpose. And that’s what will ignite every part of your life.

Last edited:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get away from formulas. The whole do ‘x’ to achieve ‘y’. Then you’re stuck and dependent on rules of the game. Have to get away from that way of thinking because eventually it will break down as it’s not true abundance and sovereignty.

You can essentially do whatever you want, as long as it’s in a non-needy and dependant way. Be decisive and don’t look to her for validation. Remember, she’s coming along with you for the ride. You’re leading. Time with her should just be an outlet for excitement, fun, sexy time, and rejuvenation. 90% of the time spent together should be that. Leave 10% for boundary talks and general disagreements (which you’ll never get emotional or argue)

Scarcity creates value. So as long as your monopolizing your time with your purpose, and hobbies outside of dating, scheduling dates and such will fall naturally in to that. No games or waiting times. People will see through that.

So if a first date goes well, message her the next day or two days after. Just always do it from a place of abundance and power. Not from a need to see her, or be with her.

And as far as planning dates. Be concrete and straightforward so all she has to worry about is getting there and looking good you. Leave less for her to think about and more room for her to feel

Just remember in this dating world: no amount of what a women will give you will be enough for you to be whole and satisfied. That comes from your personal purpose. And that’s what will ignite every part of your life.
Just a small follow up on this story, so I let several days pass and I messaged her yesterday asking how was the party last weekend. She replied after a couple of hours saying it was nice bla bla bla, and asking me if I was going tomorrow to this social meetup.com event at our city. I replied saying no, because I was abroad (sending a funny picture of the city I am now), and immediately made a date request for next monday evening for drinks.

She only replied this morning, saying: " Hey busy guy, you´re always on full throttle! (referring to the fact i was abroad) OK, monday works for me.

Then she wrote: " That´s really precise of you, 9 o´clock. Are you like that with everything? :lol: ( I suggested a specific place and time)

Why do you think she said this last part?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this I replied: "I´m always on full throtle, and I am always precise ;). See you Monday"

Her reply now: " Haha Yes I can see that, but with me you cannot be so precise...:p"

I feel like she is resisting entering my frame, which is not a good sign going forward with this one.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this I replied: "I´m always on full throtle, and I am always precise ;). See you Monday"

Her reply now: " Haha Yes I can see that, but with me you cannot be so precise...:p"

I feel like she is resisting entering my frame, which is not a good sign going forward with this one.
She’s going to put up slight resistance, of course; it’s testing your core to see if you’re safe. Her entering your frame won’t come through texting. It comes in person when she submits to your frame, through your masculine energy.
Don’t read in to texting much. Just be playful and set dates when she reaches out.

You kind of messed it up the first go around because you didn’t do what you wanted (kiss) and were kind of weak in your date planning and such.

This next date.. lead her, escalate with her, be abundant in your mindset. Don’t get emotional or read in to her words much.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s going to put up slight resistance, of course; it’s testing your core to see if you’re safe. Her entering your frame won’t come through texting. It comes in person when she submits to your frame, through your masculine energy.
Don’t read in to texting much. Just be playful and set dates when she reaches out.

You kind of messed it up the first go around because you didn’t do what you wanted (kiss) and were kind of weak in your date planning and such.

This next date.. lead her, escalate with her, be abundant in your mindset. Don’t get emotional or read in to her words much.
Thanks flow, will definately follow through with these tips

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she flaked. She did call to apologize but didn’t even offer a counter date, reckon the next time with another chick I will send a pre-flake text just to prevent me from actually going to the spot (although it was 5 mins from home).

Deleted number and moving on

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will send a pre-flake text just to prevent me from actually going to the spot
This woman had low interest. Higher interest women will always be the ones to confirm the day of the date, as they will be excited and emotions will be on edge via excitement. This is good.
Once you set the date two days before, the date is set. No need to reach out again. If you do send that text the day of reconfirming once you already set the date; it simply communicates you’re uncertain if she is interested or not.

Good work moving on and deleting number. This is part of the game. On wards. Learn from this experience

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman had low interest. Higher interest women will always be the ones to confirm the day of the date, as they will be excited and emotions will be on edge via excitement. This is good.
Once you set the date two days before, the date is set. No need to reach out again. If you do send that text the day of reconfirming once you already set the date; it simply communicates you’re uncertain if she is interested or not.

Good work moving on and deleting number. This is part of the game. On wards. Learn from this experience
What do you think of this flow, concerning pre-flake texting?

Link:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of this flow, concerning pre-flake texting?

Link:
Women do the 15 minute late text for that exact reason. To confirm.
The whole reason he is suggesting or thinking about having to confirm via text is still deriving from the same place: scarcity and possible rejection. It’s not abundant.
and why start the interaction off on a lie like purposefully being late? That lacks integrity and character.

Once the date is set, it’s set. Your job as the masculine leader is complete, until you have fun and lead on the date.

If I show up at the location and she flakes, it’s her loss. No need to get butt hurt about anything, because you know you’re giving value. People get bent out of shape when they’re seeking validation or taking fromthe other. A need of theirs didn’t get met. But that need is external; and that’s where the suffering is.

In dating, you set the dates and go about your business. If the other individual isn’t going to value what you are cultivating, then that shows you their character and interest towards you. If they flake and disrespect what you give, you will know they are not worthy of your value. And the vetting of this happens from the first date.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
90% of all women you meet, date, and fvck are all low-mild interest. Only about 10% that you hook up with are truly into you. A lot of guys get validation through sex. I don't even do that. This sex-validation guy is still a pawn in the game. He's just a tool women use and discard. Some guys are okay with this as long as they are getting laid. My standards are higher than that. She must be part of the 10% that are highly interested in me, seduce me with her feminine charms, and make a worthy effort before I reward her with any attention.

Whenever I come from this frame, women are shocked. They can't believe their presence isn't good enough. They don't even know what to do to make an effort because they are so used to guys chasing them. Their best moves are bending over in front of me to show of their a$$, walking by me and flipping their hair into my face, or once a woman even drove by me with her Lexus. I don't consider any of this as a worthy effort. Maybe to most guys. In my mind, all she is doing is DHV'ing herself so that I can chase. She thinks I am going to fall into her frame.

Nope. All I do is stay in my lane. I don't turn my head for any woman. She has to come into my lane, spark a conversation with me, and try to seduce me with her feminine charms. She has to make it 100% organic, natural, and easy for me. This is how true romance works. I am the rock and she is the seducer. I show up to do my own thing. Whether she is there has no baring on my reality. Unless she makes a worthy effort to flirt with me, she doesn't exist. I have shattered many women's egos because of my frame. But I eventually mold them. The next time they see me, they adjust. They realize that they need to actually sit right in front of me and shower me with affection in order for me to even budge.

This is how you mold women from the very beginning. This is true romance between a masculine man and a feminine woman. Most women don't know anything about true romance. All they know is supplicating romance.

I personally don't play the eye contact/attention/validation/texting game. I don't exist on social media and make myself as rare as a needle in a haystack.

This puts pressure on women to desperately hit on me when they do get a chance to see me in the wild. Giving women attention = giving women time. It makes them feel immortal. Like they have all the time in the world for the romance to spark. I give women no time. They have to find a way to create time. Otherwise I might disappear forever. And the danger is that they might develop one-itis for me that would lead to 5 years of depression.

By giving women attention/validation just for showing up or being pretty, they learn to expect it. You ARE molding them, but in a stupid way. You are setting a bad precedent and telling women they can just be pretty and the Universe would serve everything on a silver platter. You are shaping them to believe that all they have to do is show up and they have your validation. You are part of the problem of modern women's entitlement.

A 1% man does not do this. He is not even IN the game. She has to pull him into the game with her feminine charms. A 1% man is about his purpose.

I know a lot of guys are happy when they make eye contact or get into a texting interaction with hot women. But trust me. It is not a game you want to play. It is a frustrating game. You are just a pawn in a woman's ego-validation eco-system. You have to destroy her ego and build her back up again as someone who supports you.

Re-frame her entire existence. And in a sense, you give her back to her own femininity.
Very cleverly put stormy.

This is the masculine way.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of all women you meet, date, and fvck are all low-mild interest. Only about 10% that you hook up with are truly into you. A lot of guys get validation through sex. I don't even do that. This sex-validation guy is still a pawn in the game. He's just a tool women use and discard. Some guys are okay with this as long as they are getting laid. My standards are higher than that. She must be part of the 10% that are highly interested in me, seduce me with her feminine charms, and make a worthy effort before I reward her with any attention.

Whenever I come from this frame, women are shocked. They can't believe their presence isn't good enough. They don't even know what to do to make an effort because they are so used to guys chasing them. Their best moves are bending over in front of me to show of their a$$, walking by me and flipping their hair into my face, or once a woman even drove by me with her Lexus. I don't consider any of this as a worthy effort. Maybe to most guys. In my mind, all she is doing is DHV'ing herself so that I can chase. She thinks I am going to fall into her frame.

Nope. All I do is stay in my lane. I don't turn my head for any woman. She has to come into my lane, spark a conversation with me, and try to seduce me with her feminine charms. She has to make it 100% organic, natural, and easy for me. This is how true romance works. I am the rock and she is the seducer. I show up to do my own thing. Whether she is there has no baring on my reality. Unless she makes a worthy effort to flirt with me, she doesn't exist. I have shattered many women's egos because of my frame. But I eventually mold them. The next time they see me, they adjust. They realize that they need to actually sit right in front of me and shower me with affection in order for me to even budge.

This is how you mold women from the very beginning. This is true romance between a masculine man and a feminine woman. Most women don't know anything about true romance. All they know is supplicating romance.

I personally don't play the eye contact/attention/validation/texting game. I don't exist on social media and make myself as rare as a needle in a haystack.

This puts pressure on women to desperately hit on me when they do get a chance to see me in the wild. Giving women attention = giving women time. It makes them feel immortal. Like they have all the time in the world for the romance to spark. I give women no time. They have to find a way to create time. Otherwise I might disappear forever. And the danger is that they might develop one-itis for me that would lead to 5 years of depression.

By giving women attention/validation just for showing up or being pretty, they learn to expect it. You ARE molding them, but in a stupid way. You are setting a bad precedent and telling women they can just be pretty and the Universe would serve everything on a silver platter. You are shaping them to believe that all they have to do is show up and they have your validation. You are part of the problem of modern women's entitlement.

A 1% man does not do this. He is not even IN the game. She has to pull him into the game with her feminine charms. A 1% man is about his purpose.

I know a lot of guys are happy when they make eye contact or get into a texting interaction with hot women. But trust me. It is not a game you want to play. It is a frustrating game. You are just a pawn in a woman's ego-validation eco-system. You have to destroy her ego and build her back up again as someone who supports you.

Re-frame her entire existence. And in a sense, you give her back to her own femininity.
Next level. Really interesting perspective.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She needs to sleep with me by date 3 or #nextset " is a form of make sex validation. Even tho IL could be mild to low, it's validating to get sex - but then, when she ghosts, it's unnerving