Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about LTRs and monogamous relationships.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

In my opinion its counterproductive to get into a monogamous relationship with a woman, unless you are seriously considering having babies with that girl and getting married. I'm not a huge marriage fan, but I do think that marriage can be important in giving kids a good family base to grow up in. Healthy childhood development is a key determinant of health that affects people through out their entire life.

Personally, I'd NEVER get into a LTR or monogamous relationship unless I could see myself marrying/having babies with the girl one day... The girl has to have serious potential and be attractive, have a great personality, educated/intelligent, etc... You have way more choices when you're single, and for a guy who enjoys sexual variety, the opportunity cost is too great to become monogamous with a substandard girl. Yet I see tons of guys w/ girlfriends that they're not really that into, and don't see a serious future with.

I don't understand why guys get into these relationships in the first place. Any thoughts/insights would be appreciated.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what the deal is.

They see their friends settling down, they're too tired to go out in the "dating scene", and they're just happy to have someone to bang. So they convince themselves that they're in love, and live the lie...until one day they're 50, married for 20 years, and some hot secretary who's down to f**k comes along.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get into relationships with girls I don't think has marriage potential. But then again I think most people really do. The trouble is once they find out the girl isn't marriage material, they don't move on and they draw it out forever until one dumps the other.

If I see a girl and it seems like our future won't work out, I won't discount her immediately, I just will keep things at a point before it reaches boyfriend-girlfriend stage. A.k.a. just hooking up and casual dating.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FuglyDude you are so true. This is a great post actually.