"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

question about kino.. playful punching

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
621
Reaction score
26
I've got these girls punching me playfully, obviously kino. Do I punch them back lightly to show that I'm down with it, or do I ignore it to show them that as a man I am immune to their pesky fists?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Go, "OW!!" really loud and fake being hurt. Then when they move closer to you in concern for your health, give them a nice ass-slap :D. Just have fun, go with your gut. If they're giving you the patented Arm Punch, then they dig you and its hard for you to go wrong.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Punch em in the breast, but very lightly.
 

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
punch back, playfully of course..

be warned though.. this is only really a sign of interest if you dont know her too well, if shes allready a good friend I wouldnt read too much into it.. in that case all it shows is shes comfortable around you
 
Top