"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Question about her giving me the number...

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I was just out at a place of business where this one chick works that I've talked to for a while now when I go in there. She seems to have really high interest in me (always asks about me, my life, etc.). So, I said, "Hey, I enjoy talkin to ya when I come in here, why don't you give me your number and I'll call you sometime." She said OK and started to get a piece of paper to write it down, but then just said I could look it up under her name in the phone book. She then told me what time she would be getting home tonight and what time she'd be getting off work tomorrow if I wanted to call. Of course I'm not going to call for several days though. Just to make her get a little antsy and intrigued by me not looking so desperate, you know. My question is, do you think it was a sorta test that she just didn't write the number down and just told me to look it up under her name just to see my reaction and to see what I'll do now? What do you guys think? I think she's really into me or she wouldn't have told me I could call tonight or tomorrow if I wanted. Thanks.
Champ
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
It just sounds suspicious to me that she wouldn't just give you the number after you asked, and instead told you to look it up in the phone book. Just because of that I would NEXT her, but you said that she seemed to have high interest in you so you could look up her # and give her a call, then ask her out and see what her response is. If she flakes you know for sure to NEXT her.
 

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
So, you think I'm wasting my time? Was this a test just to see if I'm truly interested and will look up her number in the phone book? I mean we live like 10 min. apart and are both in the same phone book. I know I know I should have just told her something like 'are you just giving me a hard time and making me do all the work to find your damn number,' but I didn't since she's always so into everything I'm doing when I stop in. She always asks about my job, if I'm on my way to work, when I get off of work and my schedule, etc. She always makes time to talk to me and smiles and gives all the signs of high interest. So, do you guys think I shouldn't call her next week and just let it ride so it's not an awkward situation the next time I see her? I mean, yeah you might be right, she could have just not want to reject right there to save face, but why did she say I could call tonight at 10:00 when she gets home or @ 12:00 tom. when she gets off work. I told her I wouldn't call tonight because I get off work so late, but even if I call her it won't be on her terms, it's on mine. Do you think this is some sorta stupid ass test to see if I'm just another average chump? Let me know guys.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Trust yourelf you already know the answers. With training and practice these things will become second nature. This is a test, and you already know it. If you fail it is over. If you succeed things might go somewhere but there are no guarantees with women who play such lame games. Even if she wanted you to look up her phone number to feed her ego, and this did not affect the outcome, she will want you more if you resisted the temptation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Just call her when YOU feel like it. Like I said before, try to set up a date, and if she makes an excuse with no counteroffer then NEXT.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
"Look it up in the phone book" ---- she is toying with you!!!!
 

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
So, what do you think I should do about this situation? Should I just wait til the next time I go in and if we talk just tell her, if she asks why I didn't call, that I just couldn't bring myself around to looking up a number if it was just so hard for her to volunteer it to me on paper. This way she knows have a life and it doesn't affect me one way or another if we don't talk. I have other women if she doesn't want me to call, right? Just let me know, because this chick is an HB7-8. I just don't want to play games and I would like to pursue something with her, but just don't want to do the wrong thing here!
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Tell her you'll call her when she stops playing games. Don't go back there for two weeks-- period.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Unless she gives it you do not call her. Don't look it up.

If she wanted you to call her (had high IL) she would have given it you right there (you say she even had the pen and paper out!).

She told you when she gets off to see if you're sucker enough to call her.

She probably would have not picked up or put it to voicemail. Hell she might even have picked up and flaked on you a few times just to get an ego boost from being chased.

Imagine her telling her friends "I told him to look it up in the phone book! lol! And he did!" She treated you like a chump.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
You're right guys! Hey, I've got plenty of women after me, so I won't even give her the time of day if she couldn't give me the digits. I DON'T chase women, period! The next time I see her I'll just play it cool and see what happens from her. I'll just be my old charismatic, charming self and play it off like it's no big deal, because I want her to know that life doesn't end if I don't get her number. There's too many fish in the sea to be worried about just one, know what I mean. I'll just see if she asks why I didn't call and if she then gives me her number I might or I might not call her, just depends on my mood. She better start proving herself to me to see if she's worthy of my attention first. Thanks again for all the helpful reminders. This board is good for that. It keeps you going on the right track to ensure you don't cliff dive into AFC land.
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
Here's an idea!!!

Why don't you just show her that you're a man and ask her out in person? This way you don't have to play the little kiddie games.

Watch how she responds when you ask her out. Your gut feeling will give you a good read on her Interest Level.

TRUST YOU GUT!!! ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You now know she was kidding with you right!

If you see her again, tell her that you looked for "Shirley Ths gas station attendatnt" in the phone book and you weren't listed and then roll your eyes!

Insert her real first name and her job title or place of employment for her last name!!
 

ali_g

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
I do smell some low interestitis, but I'm with mrExtreme in that you should confirm this low interest, if it is low interest.

Like what mrExtreme says, if she rejects a date offer without any counteroffer, don't call her up or ask her out again.
 
Top