"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Question about girl getting off the pill

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Hi guys, my main plate decided to go off the pill due to the hormones messing up her general health. I have noticed that her sex drive has gone up a bit since then, is this to be expected? Not that im complaining of course, she seems to be even more into me, just wanted to better understand this side of things.
Let me know what you guys think of this.
Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Yup normal, it will even out after a bit. Wrap it up
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, this is normal. Use condoms. I've had sex with women not using birth control, I used condoms, and no pregnancy.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Yes, this is normal. Use condoms. I've had sex with women not using birth control, I used condoms, and no pregnancy.
does this sex drive last?
 
Top