"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Question about ex?

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Ok here is an easier to read outline:

1. I lost my job through no fault of my own

2. My Girlfriend has kids and moved her kids in with her ex, who is irresposible so she went to take care of the kids also.

3. She still has some mixed feelings for the guy from hate to strong feelings(a ten year relationship with kids)

4. He of course said I couldn't move into his place

5. Right as all this was happening we had a where are we talk and decided that we could see other people.

6. Here is my problem, she always complains about having to live at his place and says I'm better in everway then him (except current support), and his kids like me more then him even. But I don't have the heart to ask if she is sleeping with "him" again, we agreed we could so I cannot get mad but it would still bother me. I also wonder how much she actually enjoys be at his place instead of my old place. When we were together she would blow me off to hang out with him if we weren't getting along, though she swears she never cheated on me, so residual traces of this from hard times also wear me down.

7. As you can see I'm a mix of feelings. She says somethings sounding like she is even in a closer realationship with he then I, and other times talks about how it sucks he will just barge into her room with out knocking.

8. Can anyone give me an outside perspective on this. Thanks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
If it were me, I would-NOT let my gf move-in with her ex.
I would tell her that you can't have it both ways,
it's either him or me. That is if you love her.
I understand that money is a big concern, however, that doesn't justify your gf sleeping with her ex, just because he has money.
Also, you said she would go-back to her ex everytime you and her had an argument, so in that case, I'd say she's already been sleeping with him off and on throughout your relationship.
If they have kids together, it's probably best if they can work things-out in their relationship. It's obvious they have some unfinished business and that they are not ready to end their relationship.
I think it's time for you to cut your loses,
and start fresh with some new chicks.
Don't wait around for her.
 
Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
This girl has some serious baggage - move on and find a chick that has no ex baggage.

how can you even think to persue this when:

She blows you off to hang with her ex!!!

She maybe fvcking her ex (and let's be honest here - if he's letting her stay with him - he's probably getting the poon)

Who decided you should see other people - let me guess here - she did - and you accepted it. Why would she want to do that? so she can fvck her ex without guilt.


Dude - move on. She's treating you like a b#tch - you need to be a man and stand up for yourself. This is a serious lack of respect.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
This woman sounds like she got her bachelors degree in ******** from YO-YO University.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by biobotz1001
Ok here is an easier to read outline:

1. I lost my job through no fault of my own

2. My Girlfriend has kids and moved her kids in with her ex, who is irresposible so she went to take care of the kids also.

3. She still has some mixed feelings for the guy from hate to strong feelings(a ten year relationship with kids)

4. He of course said I couldn't move into his place

5. Right as all this was happening we had a where are we talk and decided that we could see other people.

6. Here is my problem, she always complains about having to live at his place and says I'm better in everway then him (except current support), and his kids like me more then him even. But I don't have the heart to ask if she is sleeping with "him" again, we agreed we could so I cannot get mad but it would still bother me. I also wonder how much she actually enjoys be at his place instead of my old place. When we were together she would blow me off to hang out with him if we weren't getting along, though she swears she never cheated on me, so residual traces of this from hard times also wear me down.

7. As you can see I'm a mix of feelings. She says somethings sounding like she is even in a closer realationship with he then I, and other times talks about how it sucks he will just barge into her room with out knocking.

8. Can anyone give me an outside perspective on this. Thanks.
Here is your outside perspective: The entire situation SUCKS. :p

-She has kids
-She has a loser for an ex
-She's living with him
-She's got "mixed feelings for him"
-She blows you off and goes to him when she gets mad
-She wants to see "other people"

What is it that you don't understand? This relationship is most likely DOOMED.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
This is f*cked up with a capital "f*ck". There is no way in which this situation isn't bad.

Look, you lose your job and your girlfriend moves out, with her kids, and moves in with her ex, whom she was with for ten years and whom she still has strong feelings for. At the same time, you make an agreement that you guys can see other people? Do I really need to connect the dots for you?

The thing is, this girl is obviously not the "for richer or for poorer" type. She's a fair-weather girlfriend, who might be around when times are good, but when times are bad, she's gone. You need to pick up your life, move on, and make good things happen for you again.

As far as this chick goes, you have basically two options. The Band-Aid needs to come off. So you can either pull it off really fast, feel some pain for a short while, and then move on... Or you can pull it off slowly, suffering over a longer period of time with the same inevitable result.

Dude, I always preferred the first choice myself.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I totally agree with what has been said above.

I'm sure you know this yourself but are finding it difficult to move on. Go do so quickly.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Holy FVCK!!!!

GET OUT, GET AWAY!!!!

You are being played for a fool bro. A chump with a capital C.

Have some respect for yourself cuz she has absolutely none for you!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
MOVE ON MAN, RUN AWAY. You know you're being d!cked around, why are you putting up with this. SHE'S USED GOODS , has kids, are you an idiot or something?
 
Top