"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

QUESTION ABOUT DAYGAME ON THE BEACH

Brother Pi

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
34
28 and live close to a beach town. Getting my feet wet w day game over the past few months and experiencing success in terms of numbers, dates and lays even amidst the pandemic. I still find Im working on getting over approach anxiety specifically w the gals on the beach. I am receiving fairly good feedback from the sets that I open but was curious what you guys might have to say about best practices for daygame on a beach setting?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Rule number one about beach game is to look as good as possible naked, since you're almost there.

Really, there is no other rule. The beach is where all your time spent in the gym finally makes complete sense. Rock that deep dark tan and proud hairdo.

You look good, you'll feel great. Attracts attention like nothing else. If you must, peacock with flourescent trunks or the skimpiest Speedos you can get away with, not to mention the chunky dive watch. I suggest a Hulk Submariner as it screams wealth. All optional though. Be ripped first of all. A tattoo or ten doesn't hurt either.

I was at the beach a couple weeks ago and walking along the surf I spotted a real hardbody in a skimpy black bikini. She was a nerd hardbody lol, wearing glasses and reading an ebook on her phone whilst the waves crashed past her perfectly toned calves.

I didn't approach. She probably had her fella & crotch fruit nearby but that's immaterial. I didn't approach because I'm a fat fück right now (working hard against it) and wasn't feeling cöcky enough. I would have simply opened with the obvious; "you're that geeky girl who's never missed an aerobics class aren't you" with a cheeky smirk.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Good suggestions above ^^^

Be in good shape, wear stylish swim trunks, make sure you have a good tan, wear some nice sunglasses.

It's soooo easy to open them too. Just ask if they have some sunscreen you can borrow and then start off a conversation around that.

If you plan on being there awhile, bring a tent, cooler, some nice drinks, fruit, overhead portable fan, Bluetooth speaker, beach blanket, and inflatable mattress to lay on.

Although this pic was with a plate, you could use the same setup to invite gals back to your tent if the vibe is there. :up:
 

Attachments

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
she got legs like skeletor bro lol
good setup with the tent and that
Lol, yeah but you can't really be too choosey these days. It's hard enough finding gals that aren't obese around where I live. She's a good gal and has a lot of good qualities and passes the boner test. She does EVERYTHING I want including having sex in the tent when there are tons of families/people around us. :up:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top