Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

QUESTION ABOUT DAYGAME ON THE BEACH

Brother Pi

Reaction score
28 and live close to a beach town. Getting my feet wet w day game over the past few months and experiencing success in terms of numbers, dates and lays even amidst the pandemic. I still find Im working on getting over approach anxiety specifically w the gals on the beach. I am receiving fairly good feedback from the sets that I open but was curious what you guys might have to say about best practices for daygame on a beach setting?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule number one about beach game is to look as good as possible naked, since you're almost there.

Really, there is no other rule. The beach is where all your time spent in the gym finally makes complete sense. Rock that deep dark tan and proud hairdo.

You look good, you'll feel great. Attracts attention like nothing else. If you must, peacock with flourescent trunks or the skimpiest Speedos you can get away with, not to mention the chunky dive watch. I suggest a Hulk Submariner as it screams wealth. All optional though. Be ripped first of all. A tattoo or ten doesn't hurt either.

I was at the beach a couple weeks ago and walking along the surf I spotted a real hardbody in a skimpy black bikini. She was a nerd hardbody lol, wearing glasses and reading an ebook on her phone whilst the waves crashed past her perfectly toned calves.

I didn't approach. She probably had her fella & crotch fruit nearby but that's immaterial. I didn't approach because I'm a fat fück right now (working hard against it) and wasn't feeling cöcky enough. I would have simply opened with the obvious; "you're that geeky girl who's never missed an aerobics class aren't you" with a cheeky smirk.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good suggestions above ^^^

Be in good shape, wear stylish swim trunks, make sure you have a good tan, wear some nice sunglasses.

It's soooo easy to open them too. Just ask if they have some sunscreen you can borrow and then start off a conversation around that.

If you plan on being there awhile, bring a tent, cooler, some nice drinks, fruit, overhead portable fan, Bluetooth speaker, beach blanket, and inflatable mattress to lay on.

Although this pic was with a plate, you could use the same setup to invite gals back to your tent if the vibe is there. :up:

Attachments

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she got legs like skeletor bro lol
good setup with the tent and that
Lol, yeah but you can't really be too choosey these days. It's hard enough finding gals that aren't obese around where I live. She's a good gal and has a lot of good qualities and passes the boner test. She does EVERYTHING I want including having sex in the tent when there are tons of families/people around us. :up: