Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about crazy girls

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your experience, have the crazy ones (I mean more than normal, since all women are some level of crazy) ever come right out and admitted they’re bat**** crazy? In my experience the ones that didn’t admit they were crazy or give a warning, are the actual bad ones to watch out for. If a girl brings up jokingly “I’m bat**** crazy”, she most likely is but she’s not the type to bit off your junk during sex or slash your tires.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never had a woman self-identify as crazy out right. You have to observe her actions on a regular cadence. The “crazier“ ones seem to have less emotional regulation, especially during their menstrual cycle. Higher highs and lower lows. So every month you have to deal with a psychopath. Some you can’t even tell and some will make your life a living hell and then try to gaslight you. The crazier ones make life entertaining but also become exhausting.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always come out with it, even though I don't need verbal confirmation.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I've had multiple women straight up tell me that I should stay away from them because they're crazy or pathologically neurotic. Never, EVER, ignore when a woman says anything like this. You're better off taking her word for it and looking elsewhere.

One of those women went on to level false rape accusations against her ex.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She confessed on our first and only date, prior to her commencing stalking me. She proclaimed to be self-diagnosed with a Dissociative Personality Disorder and PTSD. Begged me to stay together and work on each other's problems together. It doesn't work like that. I sought out my own professional assistance when I realized I needed it for grieving and during another hectic time period. Not everyone's problems are important, nor are they mine to repair.