Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about Cougar and Cub relationships.

Reaction score
At what age are you no longer a cub to the woman you are seeing and she no longer a cougar? Like what is the minimum age difference for it to qualify as a cougar and club relationship?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young enough to be her son. 16 year or more age gap.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theoretically if you are 30 and she is 47, it is a cougar and cub situation?
Yes. The better question is why does a 30 year old man want a 47 year old woman?

I can understand an 18-25 year old going for a cougar or cougar-ish woman 10+ years older. Once you're 26, you're older than enough women to have solid options in your age range.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The better question is why does a 30 year old man want a 47 year old woman?
Mommy issues is my bet. Needs a female authority figure.

But in all seriousness this isn't a huge age range disparity and passes the "half your age +7" rule . One of my class mates (female) had a 21 year old boyfriend when we were 44 I think....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as hard to game?
More than likely. It's a common behavior for younger men 18-23 to try seducing some older women. Guys who slightly above average but not top tier will do this at that age if struggling with women close to their own age.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young enough to be her son. 16 year or more age gap.
Again, you guys and your ages, age is nothing, legal is legal and the only women who care are the old stinky ones your age, so please, abide by the wishes of old stinky women if that is your thing but don't bring that mess here cause ain't no high value man trying to hear this nonsense, transcend all stigmas, Max value and laugh at haters.

The cougar relationship is easily dismantled, the woman experience any sort of social backlash about it and your basically done, so ages really don't matter as much as the influences from her social circle.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking an advantage of this ....

“He was twenty-five,” she writes. “I was forty. But I’m telling you: we couldn’t feel it. We were totally in sync from our very first conversation.”

She mentions how when she was his age, she had already been married with kids.
“Keep in mind, when I was twenty-five, I became a mom,” she said. “I skipped straight from being a young adult into motherhood and marriage. When I met him, it almost felt like a do-over, like I could just go back in time and experience what it was like to be young with him- much more so than I’d ever been able to experience it when I was actually in my twenties.”

Reaction score

I can understand an 18-25 year old going for a cougar or cougar-ish woman 10+ years older. Once you're 26, you're older than enough women to have solid options in your age range.
Missed them the first go round and want that experience round 2.