"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

question about "being friends"

alsilver007

New Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just took this girl out for dinner and a movie, and at the end of the night she said " I see you as just a friend"

Now is that the end all be all? Or can I get back in there for round 2?

What can I say? What do I Do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
Yup. SOrry to say man. I think that's it. The girl pretty much up made up her mind about you. I would suggest just moving on to the next.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
You got LJBF. Game over.

Hope the evening didn't cost you too much! In future dinner and movie should be avoided as a date. Take the chick on an action date (pool, bowling, mini-golf etc), search this board with keywords "action date" or "date ideas" for suggestions.

At least she was up front with you, some chicks would string you along just to get free nights out when they're bored.

Out of interest what prompted her to say that?
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Sorry man. Those words are not something you want to hear from a woman. The best thing you can do now is back off completely and act like you barely know her.

As JJMclure said, try not to do something expensive for a date. You were lucky in a a way, because she was honest with you early on, whereas many women sense generosity and will take advantage of it for as long as they can.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by alsilver007
I just took this girl out for dinner and a movie, and at the end of the night she said " I see you as just a friend"

Now is that the end all be all? Or can I get back in there for round 2?

What can I say? What do I Do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
With the next girl, act less like a friend and more like a lover. Don't be afraid to express your male sexuality. (Just don't verbalize it or lay it on too blatantly ;) )

This one? In all likelihood, you're done. Don't waste any more time/money, that's for sure.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
squirrel is right, u gotta show your male sexuality.

did you kino her throughout the nite? make some witty comments and tease her ? put your arm around her through the movie? give her a kiss at the end of the nite.

for the 1st date it's not recommended to watch a movie..

maybe throughout the nite, she saw you were too afraid of being a guy (showing that you wanted her sexually), that she just put u into the LJBF
 

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
plymouth
it's not all over cuz i've been friends with females for a long time and ended up in a pretty long relationship with them after...

just be yourself
 
Top