"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Question about "action" as used by pook

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
What examples of things you could do in a normal way and in a romantic way would the girl see as being action?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
clarify

I don't get your question.

As I uderstand it, the sort of "action" Pook writes about is the very way you conduct your life. Nothing is more potent than that. All the other tips and tricks are mere window dressing.
 

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
Re: clarify

Originally posted by Bonhomme
I don't get your question.

As I uderstand it, the sort of "action" Pook writes about is the very way you conduct your life. Nothing is more potent than that. All the other tips and tricks are mere window dressing.

I don't understand myself really either lol... but you know he talks about "action" and "action dates" such as bowling can't remember his other activitys ... I just meant what activitys u could do with a girl which was "action" (cause i can't come up with maybe ideas), and what things could you do in your life that would make girls think you were a "action" sort of guy.,hence they'd be more attracted too u.
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Bowling
Ice skating
Mini golf
Indoor rock-climbing
Dry slope ski-ing
Horse riding
Roller blading
Swimming

etc.

These kind of dates aren't 'romantic' as such, but she can have a great time, and she'll associate enjoying herself with YOU. Then just use the rest of your great DJ repertoir to bump up the romance!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I don't know what pook is..Why would anyone name himself after a women's crocth?


Regardless,I'm taking that info as bull****.You don't have to win some drag-race like some fukking movie to get laid.

Be direct,those guys that are constantly doing **** to impress women end up being thugs or pretty boys."Action" is just an excuse for inaction.
 
Top