Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

query on " how you say things"

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
we've all read that its not what you say that counts but how you say it. but here's my predicament...... me and this girl talk and when we do she tells me that she feels insulted or that i dont mean what i say. but when i talk i feel like i mean it. now, i think its all in my head but not in my voice.

so how can i adjust my tone and just generally improve how i say things?

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
To sound sincere you have to have emotions in your voice. Your voice is the instrument of wonderful music that can tell about deceit, love, happiness and sorrow.

Just now, think of a girl you really feel attracted to, someone you want to kiss, caress everywhere, breath in her neck, feel your two naked bodies against each other, a person who give in to your EVERY desire. Stop reading and imagine.

Now, as you think about that image in your head and fantazice about the most wonderful sex you can think of, try to say the word "passion" like want to tell that entire image in just that word. Close your eyes and try to see that movie again with her... then say it.

For you to sound sincere, you must add emotions to the things you say or people will run away from you.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, do what boogerman said. Then put ur pants back up and go speak like you mean it. Like acting...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we've all read that its not what you say that counts
Unbelieveable. What happens when AFC's dish out advice to each other? This. What you say has an ass-load of importance. Not only does it affect how intelligent you're perceived to be, but also, the obvious. WORDS MEAN THINGS PEOPLE. I don't care how you say it, call me a sh*thead and I'll put you through a wall.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
For your information, ohh the omnipotent jmm854 the tone of voice is much more important than the word you say. You can say what you want to a girl, but if you don't have a pleasant voice to listen to, than it is up the drain anyway.

You are however right that word IS important. As long as you have a pleasant voice.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Boogerman-
For your information, ohh the omnipotent jmm854 the tone of voice is much more important than the word you say. You can say what you want to a girl, but if you don't have a pleasant voice to listen to, than it is up the drain anyway.

You are however right that word IS important. As long as you have a pleasant voice.

That's true. I've read that words take part of (as i remember) about 15% of communicating between humans.
Think about your friend says something like "Your shirt looks like shi*t." with a smile on his face and he has a pleasant voice when he says it.
After that, do you really think that he meant that??? (There can be a truth also in his words if your buddy really tries to say that your shirt doesn't fit your style and tells his opinion by humour :D)
-Ofcourse not!

Think about what is the other 85% of communication. It's mostly body language, gestures, tone of the voice, expressions etc. And we know they (hopefully) represent Confidence, Charisma, Strenght, etc.
However words are still telling how intelliget you are and they are used as a general tool creating humour..

Just remember that non-verbal communication tell's a LOT more than just words.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Sigh........ i believe the BIG word here is -- humor

2)well.... if u feel that u said something the really hurt her feelings, apologize.

3)But..... but DO NOT split the word "sorry" after every sentance, like you're some f**king AFC.

4)Think Before You Speak

i really wan to know if u speak to ur buddies/ friends that wayz
5)if u do(OH ME God) ask them how they feel about the way you talk

:)