Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quarterly teenage *****fest

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some random venting, any comments are appreciated tenfold.

"The way you talk makes me feel stupid."

I'm 15 and I go for girls from late 14 to 16 in general, but this bugs the **** outta me and I don't know what it means. Just this month talking to girls, three of them said this to me and I didn't ever really have a good reaction to it. I got into an argument with a girl today about it and it really kills the mood, and definitely kills their chances of getting with me.

The **** does this mean? I consider myself a classy person and I take pride in being articulate, am I supposed to dumb it down and go with raw sexuality? If I had to describe my voice (personality, perspective voice is what I mean), it's like Tucker Max wrapped in Jay-Z. Is this a bad angle to take?

The ex-girlfriend situation

Nothing good from you guys is gonna come from this story, but I figure verbally getting the piss kicked out of me might do some good. I dated this girl for a month and half, maybe, and we broke up because I couldn't stand the fact that she was miserable around me all the time. We hooked up on and off, I went on vacation, I came back I wanted to date her again because she's genuinely a good-hearted girl who's been through a lot with her family and friends treating her like ****. We fought about her being miserable from day one, though. Before I say this, she was a clean girl and never did anything like this before and I'm sure of it.

But I hooked up with her on a Wednesday and things looked perfect. We weren't dating and I was working a few other girls, but it was unwritten that we were basically together and she loved me. She gets high, drunk, and loses her virginity to an older guy (17?) who, from what she describes, raped her all in one Friday night. Obviously, I freaked the **** out, stopped talking to her and hit on as many girls as I possibly could to get the bad taste out of my mouth. She was sincerely miserable about it for a LONG time and we talk now and that's about it thankfully.

My dilemma doesn't involve her anymore, but the questions this situation raised in my head. What is the consensus on second chances? Somewhere between being a complete AFC three years ago and being whatever I am now, I lost the middle ground between giving girls no credit and treating them like goddesses. I'm widely known as an ******* (teachers and my psychologist have said so) and I shake it off like nothing, but maybe I just don't know when to stop. I read something somewhere around here that says girls cheating is as much your fault as it is theirs. I sure as **** know it wasn't because I'm a pushover.

And just a final thought..

How do you know the limit of your ego? I feel like it might be crippling my chances of being happy with girls in general. As the New Year started and I was looking for a fresh start, I deleted at least thirty-something girls from my phone, myspace, facebook, all that jazz. Am I spoiled?

I'd like to thank you guys for anybody who's responded to my whining now or over the past few years. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting back on track.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wats up man

Ether said:
Just some random venting, any comments are appreciated tenfold.

"The way you talk makes me feel stupid."

I'm 15 and I go for girls from late 14 to 16 in general, but this bugs the **** outta me and I don't know what it means. Just this month talking to girls, three of them said this to me and I didn't ever really have a good reaction to it. I got into an argument with a girl today about it and it really kills the mood, and definitely kills their chances of getting with me.

The **** does this mean? I consider myself a classy person and I take pride in being articulate, am I supposed to dumb it down and go with raw sexuality? If I had to describe my voice, it's like Tucker Max wrapped in Jay-Z. Is this a bad angle to take?If you dont talk in your natural voice, then people are gonna notice and you will look stupid doing so. If your just talking normally to girls, and you still get some insulting response like this, just end the convo coldly or something like that. Let them get the message that you dont put up with pathetic insults, and that your a bigger person than they are (figuratively).

The ex-girlfriend situation

Nothing good from you guys is gonna come from this story, but I figure verbally getting the piss kicked out of me might do some good. I dated this girl for a month and half, maybe, and we broke up because I couldn't stand the fact that she was miserable around me all the time. We hooked up on and off, I went on vacation, I came back I wanted to date her again because she's genuinely a good-hearted girl who's been through a lot with her family and friends treating her like ****. We fought about her being miserable from day one, though. Before I say this, she was a clean girl and never did anything like this before and I'm sure of it.

But I hooked up with her on a Wednesday and things looked perfect. We weren't dating and I was working a few other girls, but it was unwritten that we were basically together and she loved me. She gets high, drunk, and loses her virginity to an older guy (17?) who, from what she describes, raped her all in one Friday night. Obviously, I freaked the **** out, stopped talking to her and hit on as many girls as I possibly could to get the bad taste out of my mouth. She was sincerely miserable about it for a LONG time and we talk now and that's about it thankfully.

My dilemma doesn't involve her anymore, but the questions this situation raised in my head. What is the consensus on second chances? Somewhere between being a complete AFC three years ago and being whatever I am now, I lost the middle ground between giving girls no credit and treating them like goddesses. I'm widely known as an ******* (teachers and my psychologist have said so) and I shake it off like nothing, but maybe I just don't know when to stop. I read something somewhere around here that says girls cheating is as much your fault as it is theirs. I sure as **** know it wasn't because I'm a pushover.Ahh the good 'ol classic "I was raped" excuse. It saddens me how girls these days will just ruthlessly fabricate the most ridiculous lies just to keep a controlling hold on a guy. Heres the bottom line my friend: There is no fvcking second chance. This girl made her decision to lose her "virginity" (ill bet money she wasnt a virgin in the first place) to a 17 year old guy. Doesnt matter if a girl was high, drunk, passed out, or on fvckin heroin, there is NO excuse for her actions. Heres one of the most simple and important lines you can know when dealing with ANY girl: words mean NOTHING, actions mean EVERYTHING. Please man, DO NOT give this chick a second chance. Your better than that, I know you are. Teach this girl a lesson that you don't get fvcking screwed around with. Do not crawl back to her.

And just a final thought..

How do you know the limit of your ego? I feel like it might be crippling my chances of being happy with girls in general.There is no limit to a mans ego. Heck, its better to have a big ego cuz usually that goes hand in hand with having good confidence. As the New Year started and I was looking for a fresh start, I deleted at least thirty-something girls from my phone, myspace, facebook, all that jazz. Am I spoiled?? i dont know how that would make you spoiled lol. Spoiled is getting excessive gifts, compliments, nurturing and sh*t like that all the time from your parents.

I'd like to thank you guys for anybody who's responded to my whining now or over the past few years. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting back on track.

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont talk in your natural voice, then people are gonna notice and you will look stupid doing so. If your just talking normally to girls, and you still get some insulting response like this, just end the convo coldly or something like that. Let them get the message that you dont put up with pathetic insults, and that your a bigger person than they are (figuratively).
I'm not sure if you interpreted 'voice' as my actual voice or not. It's more or less my personality, perspective, demeanor when speaking if there's any confusion about that. I never interpreted what they said as an insult, just that girls feel genuinely stupid and were pissed off by that. Like they felt disrespected. I think a girl said it was too proper or something, like I'm a snob. At first I thought it was just a one girl thing, then the other two showed up and people have hinted at it. I've been all about self-improvement and I was just wondering if I was legitimately doing something wrong because it's come up.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm well in that case its kinda tough for me to figure out being the fact that i cant talk to you in person lol.

If you're just being yourself, then theres really nothing I can do to help you here...But if you've gone out of your way recently to start saying different things than before, than maybe you are being snobby. People noticed the change, and didnt take it as something positive. In that case, go back to what was working for you before.

And just for the record, I would definitely take that as an insult. "They way you talk makes me feel stupid" That doesnt piss you off? If you've got any self worth and respect, I would absolutely take that as an insult. Girls should be taking you words to be valuable, not make them feel stupid.

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Hmm well in that case its kinda tough for me to figure out being the fact that i cant talk to you in person lol.

If you're just being yourself, then theres really nothing I can do to help you here...But if you've gone out of your way recently to start saying different things than before, than maybe you are being snobby. People noticed the change, and didnt take it as something positive. In that case, go back to what was working for you before.

And just for the record, I would definitely take that as an insult. "They way you talk makes me feel stupid" That doesnt piss you off? If you've got any self worth and respect, I would absolutely take that as an insult. Girls should be taking you words to be valuable, not make them feel stupid.
I never took it as an insult, but I took it as 'These *****es have the combined IQ of a leather belt'-type deal. Maybe that is taking it as an insult or just insulting them, never gave it a second thought. I've had girls complain about me using "big words" since 8th grade and I had the same reaction: "What the **** am I supposed to do about that?"

And to be honest with you, I don't click with many girls period because I feel like I'm on a whole different level. Or I've got a hidden nerd fetish, but who the **** knows? This is probably just one of those things I'm gonna have to steer around.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My dilemma doesn't involve her anymore, but the questions this situation raised in my head. What is the consensus on second chances?"

No second chances.

A woman only gets one chance to spit in your face with horrific disrespect or cheating and thats the last time a man of worth ever deals with her.

Once he finds something like that out he's through.

If I were you and I learned that chick got fvcked by a 17 year old and I had all this DJ knowledge at your age there would be no second chances for that cvnt.

Upward and onward young brother to better horizons and women.

No staying in the past reheating that old tv dinner of a chick.

When a girl does something foul like that its best to move on.

As even if you do take a chick back like that and view it as noble because you think forgiving people is noble the girl just looks at it as you being weak and gets the lightbulb going off in her head that you are a doormat and proceeds to play you like a fiddle.

Guys need to understand its possible to forgive a girl for her foul behavior WITHOUT taking her back or playing friends with her.

Thats another thing chicks do to try and remain in naieve guys lives who next them ask if the guy wants to be friends then the chick gradually weasels her way back into the guys world more and more until you and she hook up again and she plays you and she's the one that dumps you and thus she wins and gets one over on you.

Thats why its important to not give second chances.

Move on to the NEXT one.

"Somewhere between being a complete AFC three years ago and being whatever I am now, I lost the middle ground between giving girls no credit and treating them like goddesses. I'm widely known as an ******* (teachers and my psychologist have said so)"

Keep up your current attitude.

The goal of the education system as well psychologists is to feminize and emasculate you taking away your mahood.

Go read TheMessageBoy's posts to find out what kind of beta male chump these educators and psychologists wish to turn you into.

After you get done vomiting pat yourself on the back for staying true to who you are.

"How do you know the limit of your ego? I feel like it might be crippling my chances of being happy with girls in general. As the New Year started and I was looking for a fresh start, I deleted at least thirty-something girls from my phone, myspace, facebook, all that jazz. Am I spoiled?"

Here's how you should run your life in regards to your ego.

Be who you are and feel as good as you want about yourself just try not to go out of your way to hurt anyone male or female with your ego...if you try to do that and people get hurt anyway fvck them move on to new girlfriends and guy buddies.

Yeah sure one should keep the ego in check but sometimes you just need new friends and a new girlfriend as sometimes people you get into contact with are just too sensitive to be in your crew.

"I'd like to thank you guys for anybody who's responded to my whining now or over the past few years. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting back on track."

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you and I learned that chick got fvcked by a 17 year old and I had all this DJ knowledge at your age there would be no second chances for that cvnt.
I agree completely with cutting the second chances and since this post I've been working at restricting me and her talking more just for a safety net. My only conflict that is we weren't dating and I caught feelings over the same **** that I do. It feels like hypocrisy, even though the whole atmosphere was as if we were dating, including her pleas to keep me around for however long. My concern is with controlling my reactions to a girl hooking up with another guy while I'm interested. I'm definitely not afraid to next a girl on the spot, but I get caught up with feeling like a hypocrite.

Go read TheMessageBoy's posts to find out what kind of beta male chump these educators and psychologists wish to turn you into.
I searched 'TheMessageBoy', checked the member logs, and googled it and the top result was this thread. Do you have a link?

What spawned the comments on my ego from the teacher was a presentation on ancient Rome where the way I talked "made it appear I thought I was smarter and more interested than the rest of the students." It's a reoccuring theme, but **** it, I am smarter than the kids in that class. She said something about how my head was getting too big, but all I got from getting yelled at was a chip on my shoulder because I feel like my ego reflects where I'm at. I worked for this.

That being said, my recent reactions to people acting like this have been that they're jealous. Like because they've been caught up in their boring, ****ty life they resent the way I act and the things I do. Girls have never had to deal with a guy who won't kiss their ass just to get ***** or a guy who isn't afraid to hold his ground. I think I might be a little above the maturity level where I'm at.

I'm not truly happy with my situation, but I'm hopeful. I don't come here for questions I think I can answer myself, I think I have a whopping .03 posts per day, but I know there's guys here a lot smarter than I am. I'm starting brand new for the year and I don't have a direction. Beyond my lacrosse ambitions, I've left myself open for whatever misadventures I can get myself into. Any suggestions?