Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality or Quantity

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my mates are telling me I should bang this chick. They alwayse f*ck every girl they can, but I'm having a hard time doing so... I'm not into quantity, sure I wanna f*ck a lot, but not with the average girl. I prefer a girl with content and that I really do like or atleast am attracted to.

The girl I was talking about is blonde, I prefer brunettes (as in I've only done brunettes because I'm not attracted to blondes...) . She's not ugly but surely not an HB as well, probebly an easy good ****, which is why I am considering doing her anyway :rolleyes: but the thought at this moment kinda disgusts me. Should I lower myself and get laid now, or wait a few months or even a lot of months till I find somebody I really like (yes I'm saying months, I'm hard to impress lately so, only mindblowing kalibres are on my want to do list now... Its not bragging, its a pain really which I'dd prefer I didn't have...)

Quality or Quantity, which would you choose?

Last edited:
Reaction score
i would definitely say quality, but in this situation why not? make up your own mind dude

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you actually got the skill to hook up a chick that meets your standards?

or are you just trying to rationalize on the internet to make yourself feel better

because there's a difference between "hard to impress" and "got no game"

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22, and my father's 49. We recently had a conversation about something on this general topic.

He made it clear to me at a young age he had many girlfriends, had some good sex, and eventually met my mother, who he is still with today after 25 years of marriage. He also told me he could have had more girlfriends and more sex if he had chosen to live life that way, but he was selective to a point. He then said "Do you even realize how good those average looking 22 year old women are going to look to you when you're pushing 50?".

Batter up.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:

or are you just trying to rationalize on the internet to make yourself feel better

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself... I couldn't care less what you think of me.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brett--Sex is not only an important part of a relationship, it's an important part of life. Say what you will but none of us would've ever stumbled here to the board if such was otherwise. So I'm not saying your 36 year old hero is wrong, but, oh wait, I am.

All he was really telling me was there's nothing wrong with sleeping with many women as long as you wrap it up. However, obviously it's just a matter of how you want to live as to whether or not you do so. If that is how I want to live, then take advantage before I'm balding and married like him.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only asked coz it's a stupid question. it's coming from a place of scarcity and it's just a colorful way of saying you have no other options and are not gonna have any other options for A LOT OF MONTHS

then you justify it by saying you're hard to impress. c'mon dude

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
All my mates are telling me I should bang this chick. They alwayse f*ck every girl they can, but I'm having a hard time doing so... I'm not into quantity, sure I wanna f*ck a lot, but not with the average girl. I prefer a girl with content and that I really do like or atleast am attracted to.

The girl I was talking about is blonde, I prefer brunettes (as in I've only done brunettes because I'm not attracted to blondes...) . She's not ugly but surely not an HB as well, probebly an easy good ****, which is why I am considering doing her anyway :rolleyes: but the thought at this moment kinda disgusts me. Should I lower myself and get laid now, or wait a few months or even a lot of months till I find somebody I really like (yes I'm saying months, I'm hard to impress lately so, only mindblowing kalibres are on my want to do list now... Its a pain really...)

Quality or Quantity, which would you choose?

Ummm....are you gay? Serious question. You are talking about hooking up...not choosing a girl to marry.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
What's wrong with working harder to earn a girl of higher class so that you can fvuck her? It's a greater accomplishment thus greater satisfaction and I bet the sex feels better, too! You are an idiot if you think Credos is gay for asking that question.
Dude.....what is up with the thinking of some of the posters on here???? Women aren't accomplishments.....they are all the ****ing same with all of the same problems. The hottest chicks are even the most insecure more times than not. Seriously, everyone on here seems to have hot chicks on some pedastle in their minds and they don't even realize it.

I have to question any single guy who is way to picky about sex with an average looking girl when he currently has no other options. What if this girl is a sex goddess in bed? My point is why be so picky just for sex? He could seriously be missing out on a fun time.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even attracted to this women mentally or physicly. No she's not an UG, she's a 6 IMO so doable but I just feel like lowering myself. But don't worry I'll probebly bang her anyway tonight.

@ zinc64: Think of me whatever you want, I don't give a sh*t, I don't have women on a pedastle, I JUST LIKE FVCKING HOT WOMEN more than ugly women
@ ready123: I'm living up to high standards because of my ex I guess. I just have a hard time living with the fact that I'm lowering myself. I have my options, this time its a nice girl but I don't feel anything what so ever (not even that she's a little hot) and I find myself in that situation A LOT. However I find it a lot of fun that you don't believe me so I guess I have no option then to prove myself and do some approaches. Any suggestions where to find attractive women who AREN'T dumb a sh*t, anti-social and are intresting, cause its a rare combination at the places I've been going (clubs and bars, mainly nightlife thus... Not saying there aren't any good ones, just less or haven't found them atleast).

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Just make sure the girl whose pvssy you're messin around with doesn't look like Rosie O' Donnell.
I've never been a believer of the whole "lower your standards, raise your average" type thing.
Deacon posted this in an other thread, I just feel the same, I don't believe in: Lower your standards, raise your average...

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously seem not to be attracted to her, then what is the point? Pleasing some keyboard jockies who screams you are gay if you dont do her?

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready123

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself... I couldn't care less what you think of me.
I don't think he was asking that too show you up. It was actually a good question, just think about it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854 said:
He also told me he could have had more girlfriends and more sex if he had chosen to live life that way, but he was selective to a point.
Heh, funny how the older we get the more sex we "could've had if we'd chosen that." I'm 10 years younger than your Dad and I can tell you that the sex I had 15-20 years ago and the opportunities I had to knock it out with women I did or didn't bang seem like the golden years now.

Credos said:
I'm not even attracted to this women mentally or physicly. No she's not an UG, she's a 6 IMO so doable but I just feel like lowering myself. But don't worry I'll probebly bang her anyway tonight.
This is your answer. Don't ƒuck this girl just to have sex. It's not a numbers game in the sense that sex is the goal, but rather sex as the experience. When I saw your thread title here I assumed you were falling into the Myth of the Quality Woman trap, but that's not your issue. It's quality of sexual experience vs. quantity of sexual experiences. In which case I'd say don't lower your standards JUST to get laid. This is an all too common occurrence for most guys (usually while drunk and horny) and the mediocre woman they just wanted to blow a load with ends up "accidentally" pregnant or she develops an emotional attachment after ƒucking. If this girl isn't that hot to you, and she doesn't seem to have the potential to be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" in bed, why waste the effort?

Credos said:
I'm living up to high standards because of my ex I guess.
This is your real issue. Not in terms of standards, but in terms of your developing scarcity mentality. Hot women who'd far exceed any standard you think you have now at 20 are literally everywhere. You think they don't measure up because you're still using your ex (why did you have a GF at your age anyway?) as your baseline for comparison. If you've had a GF for any stretch of time and you're now 20, you certainly don't possess the depth of experience you think you do in order to make objective comparisons.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:

@ zinc64: Think of me whatever you want, I don't give a sh*t, I don't have women on a pedastle, I JUST LIKE FVCKING HOT WOMEN more than ugly women
@ ready123: I'm living up to high standards because of my ex I guess. I just have a hard time living with the fact that I'm lowering myself. I have my options, this time its a nice girl but I don't feel anything what so ever (not even that she's a little hot) and I find myself in that situation A LOT. However I find it a lot of fun that you don't believe me so I guess I have no option then to prove myself and do some approaches. Any suggestions where to find attractive women who AREN'T dumb a sh*t, anti-social and are intresting, cause its a rare combination at the places I've been going (clubs and bars, mainly nightlife thus...).

Well if there is absolutely zero attraction than that is a lot different...like forcing yourself to eat a food that you don't care for. I figured you were at least somewhat attracted to this girl.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Rollo Tomassi: Meaning? Get more experiance and meet more women?

I had a GF for 6 months because I wanted to try something new, nothing wrong with that, you can't change my opinion about that eather. I'm not getting in a new one soon though, I've learned my lesson, but I won't regret my decisions eather.

@Zinc64: Nope, no attraction what so ever, I just that my mates alwayse would've fvcked a girl like this considering she really isen't ugly aswell. It just made me wonder if I'm the only one who prefers quality (as in attraction in any way, even if its just mentally) cause they are just doing it to fvck women and no other reason.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends in my opinion, if you have got low experience which it sounds like haven't from your post go for quantity cause it will gain you confidence and lead to bedding the 9s and 10s, if youre experienced you can still bed this chick for fun but i would look at the 9s and 10s cause thats who you should be aiming for dont lower your standards you're a DJ you have the pick of the litter

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality bro...I mean any guy can go out and probably end up fvcking hundreds of average girls