Mikelo2k
Senior Don Juan
I have a hard time making friends, mainly because i dont want to talk to any of the kids that seem 'boring'. And thats all of em i've seen so far.
I see people:
1. Do drugs, beat kids, act gangsta and steal **** and get into trouble with cops
2. Pansy little kids that act 'cool' trying to be part of the group, mostly AFCs, and cry to mommy if they fall and break a nail :X
3. Kids that just sit there wandering around, doing nothing exciting. And generally talking about 'meaningless crap'.
I dont want to be a part of any of these groups! At my old school all my friends did fun **** with me. We used to chill at eachother's houses and drink some relaxing wine, or play some console, or go out and have 'adventures' or climb ****. But, my friends were rather intelligent. Not 'fags' or wimpy ****s, but strong and intelligent young men.
I find it hard to find a friend like that, because everyone seems dumb as fvck, or pvssy as fvck.
Am I really the only one that feels this way, or does anyone feel like this also?
I see people:
1. Do drugs, beat kids, act gangsta and steal **** and get into trouble with cops
2. Pansy little kids that act 'cool' trying to be part of the group, mostly AFCs, and cry to mommy if they fall and break a nail :X
3. Kids that just sit there wandering around, doing nothing exciting. And generally talking about 'meaningless crap'.
I dont want to be a part of any of these groups! At my old school all my friends did fun **** with me. We used to chill at eachother's houses and drink some relaxing wine, or play some console, or go out and have 'adventures' or climb ****. But, my friends were rather intelligent. Not 'fags' or wimpy ****s, but strong and intelligent young men.
I find it hard to find a friend like that, because everyone seems dumb as fvck, or pvssy as fvck.
Am I really the only one that feels this way, or does anyone feel like this also?