Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality compromised due to closeted homosexual @thegambino

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problems with homosexuals.
Not my business as they deserve a happy life like the rest of us.

Though what is a concern is when one is present on this forum pretending not to be and dicing out advice which is hypocritical to a straight man's benefit.

Thegambino uses phrases like " eat your heart out" towards other men which is a direct red flag to being a gay man.

No self respecting straight male would ever think of those words let alone utter them aloud. Seriously.

I am asking for thegambino to only give out gay advice for other gay men from this point on as the straight guys here would not benefit from his homosexuality.

I hope to keep him aboard, another femimen perception can be helpful to us at times.

There is no shame in being gay thegambino, but to hide it through fake stories and fake validation is only hurting yourself.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... Delete this thread.... Seriously....

I understand why and what you are saying but you are saying it in a really butthurt way......

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... Delete this thread.... Seriously....

I understand why and what you are saying but you are saying it in a really butthurt way......
Absolutley not.
I am worried for his well being.

He tried to call me out like a bully because I am straight.

Closeted homosexuals have a history of committing suicide.

I am worried for his soul.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone fill me in on this ‘conundrum’. I don’t feel like wasting my time trying to go back searching for whatever happened between these two

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone fill me in on this ‘conundrum’. I don’t feel like wasting my time trying to go back searching for whatever happened between these two
The bully tried to bully, i punched back a week ago.

All a sudden he starts a convo on me trusting women and I'm beta because i said a quality woman dont want to bang a stranger on a first date. So im beta. And now he wants to bully me

He wants to bully.

I put the truth out there. He is a homosexual. It's cool.

He uses phrases like " go eat your heart out" because he was getting a bj. I say only women say things like that. Or homosexuals.

Dont waste your time.

He wants to attack me i come back full force.

Sub

Banned
Reaction score

All a sudden he starts a convo on me trusting women and I'm beta because i said a quality woman dont want to bang a stranger on a first date. So im beta. And now he wants to bully me

He wants to bully.

He uses phrases like " go eat your heart out" because he was getting a bj. I say only women say things like that. Or homosexuals.

Dont waste your time.

It's ironic Gambino talks about "spinning plates for life" yet is more concerned with the spinning or not spinning plates lives of others.

Methinks gamebino is nothing more than a KJ with no life posting made up fairytales and needing a support group of other anonymous fraud "plate spinners" to give each other "validation" in reps on a forum no less.

those who are actually dating multiple women in real life aren't worried about needing everyone else to date multiple women with them let alone are they worried about what others are doing online.

posting his fairytales on SS and trying to come across as "alpha" etc. is merely Gambino's coping mechanism and pathetic attempt at "validation" seeking.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He wants to bully.

Dont waste your time.

No. Ill explain once. Your a afc who still believes in fairy tales, being a women saver, a better man. That’s called a white knight. A hoe saver. We dont need these guys around here, beta boy. Go sell your stories in Hollywood and find your soulmate on your way. Well see your thread along when another woman exploited your finances and faucks around with an alpha male who dominates her.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ironic Gambino talks about "spinning plates for life" yet is more concerned with the spinning or not spinning plates lives of others.

Methinks gamebino is nothing more than a KJ with no life posting made up fairytales and needing a support group of other anonymous fraud "plate spinners" to give each other "validation" in reps on a forum no less.

those who are actually dating multiple women in real life aren't worried about needing everyone else to date multiple women with them let alone are they worried about what others are doing online.

posting his fairytales on SS and trying to come across as "alpha" etc. is merely Gambino's coping mechanism.
Agreed.
I told him he should be too busy banging all his plates to be on here harrassing men.
Tho he likes men.
He brags about getting a bj like he is in 6th grade.

He came after me calling me a beta white knight because i said quality women dont want to **** a strange on a first date.

Sluts do that. Not quality women.
No. Ill explain once. Your a afc who still believes in fairy tales, being a women saver, a better man. That’s called a white knight. A hoe saver. We dont need these guys around here, beta boy. Go sell your stories in Hollywood and find your soulmate on your way. Well see your thread along when another woman exploited your finances and faucks around with an alpha male who dominates her.
Ha.
Fairy tales?
I said today's woman is a chit an entitled princess waste of time.
One after another they are meerily vaginas thats all.

Gtfoh

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go fuch off little boy.

You're the little bich that kisses a woman that had another mans dik in her mouth the same day and brags about it.

Thats is BETA.
Disgusting.

Beta men like u are ruining the world kissing a girl who had another mans *** in her mouth hours earlier.

You admitted this and have the audacity to come after me

Gross.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thegambino has admitted such disgrace yet out of nowhere calls me out.

There is nothing more beta than that. Gross

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finances? I've made no such thread of a woman explliting or taking my finances . I have my own money no woman touches my money as this f****** retard is confused

What the f*** is this guy talking about somebody taking my money? This guy is off his rocker he's confusing different members reaching out trying to bully people

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutley not.
I am worried for his well being.

He tried to call me out like a bully because I am straight.

Closeted homosexuals have a history of committing suicide.

I am worried for his soul.
Okay then :D

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino called out exhausted for being more of a White Knight IIRC. Gambino thinks everyone should spin plates and quit trying to woo females, or something like that, look for the thread that Gambino's started about how this site is going to waste he specifically calls out exhausted in it

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He wants to bully.

Dont waste your time.

I totally don't want to bang a stranger on a first date. Stranger ****, ew, that just seems nasty.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally don't want to bang a stranger on a first date. Stranger ****, ew, that just seems nasty.
Gambino makes a sport out of trying to lay girls on a first date. When gambino feels hes dealing with a quality prospect he Will slow down and see How she behaves.