“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Qualities To Project.

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
Things to project.
1. Nonjudgmental Sexually.
2. Project Sexually Comfortable.
3. Discrete.
4. Sexually active.
5. Used to having sex with beautiful women.
6. Socially calibrated / totally normal.
7. Able to be introduced to her friends.
8. I’m the tease.
9. She’s chasing me and trying to seduce and sleep with me.
• And I’m innocent.
10. She’s so sexy I can barely control myself.
• SHOCK AND AWE.
11. I’ll stay after the sex if she wants.
12. Sex is not a big deal.
13. Sex is normal and casual.
14. Sex is abundant and easy to get.



Things to avoid projecting.
1. Not relationship material.
2. Not awkward or embarrassing.
3. Not needy or clingy.
4. Not jealous.
5. Not judgmental of women’s sexuality or promiscuity.
6. Doesn’t use or like the word “slut” or its synonyms.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top