Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Qualities of the DJ Boyfriend

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the wonders of being in a relationship. After two years of being single, (and enjoying it) I finally decided it was time for a change. But somehow, I'm getting the feeling that relationships (especially at age 18) aren't all they're cracked up to be. Or maybe it's just me. Anyways, two years ago I was a complete wuss. A chump. An AFC. Whatever you want to call it. An ass kissing, submissive, approval seeking puss. Fast forward two years into the future and you see a more confident, funnier, happier me. But after one month (exactly) of being in this relationship with her, I'm beginning to feel my inner wuss resurrecting. Help me out here guys.

A true DJ is ****y, funny, charming, unpredictable, doesn't call women all the time, doesn't make himself always available to a woman, keeps his conversations on the phone with a woman short and sweet. I've noticed a change in my interactions with women since incorporating some of these into my inner game.

But as this relationship carries on, I'm beginning to feel more and more unhappy. It's not that I'm unhappy with who I'm with, because I'm not. I'm beginning to feel more and more unhappy with how predictable I'm becoming. I find myself talking to her on the phone every day, talking about the same old same old worthless conversation. I see her about 3-4 times a week. Anymore, it feels like I have nothing interesting to talk to her about. This girl is still attracted to me, but I feel as if this spark she felt for me early in the relationship is diminishing as every day goes by. I feel like I've jumped into a relationship that I wasn't ready for, in a sense that I'm now realizing that I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to a dating relationship.

Now, couples are supposed to spend a lot of time together, on the phone, with each other, whatever. Aren't they? I want to keep this relationship going with her, but I'm finding myself doing the same things that made my last g/f break up with me. I was just no fun anymore. Help me out guys. What qualities does the DJ boyfriend possess?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say, once a week at the start. Then as things progress knock it upto twice. I wouldn't bother with long convos on the phone either, especially when your in a routine of phoning her before bed or/and when you wake up.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true DJ is ****y, funny, charming, unpredictable, doesn't call women all the time, doesn't make himself always available to a woman, keeps his conversations on the phone with a woman short and sweet. I've noticed a change in my interactions with women since incorporating some of these into my inner game.

yes and no....I always have longer convos than most DJ's and It works if u can both have good convos

I'd say, once a week at the start. Then as things progress knock it upto twice. I wouldn't bother with long convos on the phone either, especially when your in a routine of phoning her before bed or/and when you wake up.
the days I dont see the girl Im with...if Im not to busy we talk for an hour maybe more if its a good conversation.

I find that part of DJing bull****..if you cant talk to her about a lot of things..and new things..then its a waste?

dont u talk to ur boys all the time?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I've been dating this girl for a long time now(6 months) and we do talk about stuff but for the first time last weekend I came home and was like "damn that wasn't that fun"...I'd like to know some qualities of the DJ boyfriend- I mean I still do throw her off on purpose but in terms everything else....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a DJ doesn't give a crap about these things. Just do what you feel like and don't do anything for the sake of the "relationship".

If she gets pissy no big deal she will get over it.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to exersice ur self-control, and don't call her so much, and see her a bit less. You don't want to her smother her, and you don't want her to be a stranger, figure out the balance you need to keep things going good. Also be more of a challenge and get more busy. Get involved in other area's of your life and excel at them. As long as your busy doing your own thing you'll be fine. I've noticed the more busy you are getting your own sh!t together, the more interested girls are in you. Anyways it's a good thing you noticing ur errors before she noticed them. Now just fix it up!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The tactics used for getting interest, a few dates and sex do NOT work in an actual relationship. There really is no actual methods or material on t his site relevent to long term relationships. Occassionally there will be bits and pieces of wisdom mixed in here and there...but other than that, there's just nothing.

If you want to enjoy a relationship and have it work well then you need to stop doing most of the things you've grown accustomed to. You need to continue to NOT be predictable or boring but you have to call more and give more attention because if you don't you will be contending with incessant complaining, testing and all the negative stuff.

Don't overdo it with the attention...but give just enough so she is content and doesn't complain. Call whenever you want as long as you don't have a lull in conversation. ALWAYS keep your backbone and don't allow yourself to be mistreated and don't mistreat her either. In a relationship you MUST let her feel like things are evolving, but not too quickly. Throw her a bone once in awhile and keep things fun and interesting and you'll do fine.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrSoSuave
Ummm... blah blah blah!
I agree. Each of us practices DJism in a slightly different way. Trying to deep analyise it like this is really breaking it down into peices that are so small that they're meaningless.