"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Qualification

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Yes, qualification, not in the way you make a woman qualify as a seduction strategy, but as a way for you as a man that is discerning, figures out if a woman is worth your time. As I age, I'm less about the quick bang than I've been in the past. I am about actually enjoying a woman's company, having a good time besides sex as well.

I've always found a linkage between women who have sleep problems and neurosis. Years ago I began to use it as a gauge of just how cuckoo a chick might be and it has served me well. Women that sleep well, especially those who love to sleep I find to be much more of a pleasure in many ways.

Now there is some medical evidence.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Social stuff, meals, entertainment. Yes the vag is certainly a focal point. This post is specifically about lack of good sleep making for an insufferable woman.

Like doing what? Most of the shyt you can do with women is social events were each of you is testing your individual market values.
I find very little outside of sex with women of much value besides raising kids or being a good help you.
Remove the vag and what is the point?
Why not just date? Spin plates.
You talking hobbies? I got solo for that or buddies.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Thank you for your concern, not the point of the original post, but I understand you're trying to point out something you see as an issue for most men. At this juncture, I am spinning plates, do not have one-itis for anyone, or am allowing anyone to use me like the proverbial e-poon.
 
Top