Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Q: Two girls and one DJ in the making ...

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, I haven't really asked many questions in the forum b/c quite frankly most topics have been covered. But this situation I'm new to: Ok I talk to these two girls who are friends with each other, just a lil fluff talk and then I go dance a lil. Later I find them again and get both their numbers, but now the question is how do I go about dating em? I would think i should date only one, so to guage their interest levels/personal chemistry, my plan is to call one of them up next week so that all 3 of us can go around in The Village (in NYC), so they can show me around (they live there, while I've never been there in my life). What would you guys do if you were in my situation? The same thing, or something else? Thanks in advance bros

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm guys? Could someone give me a lil advice here? I asked a dude from here and he said to go date one of em and just chill with the other, but I'm not sure exactly which one had the better interest level since I basically went for the 5 minute number close. Any other suggestions?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on date's with both of them. Your not exclusive until your exclusive.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad responses....

In my humble opinion, I think that you are taking these girls for stupid. You said yourself they are friends. If they both like you, then they will work out a compromise between themselves so one of them could get you, and the other one would not.

But I recommend going with them, just the 3 of you, using equal doses of kino with both. But i recommend highly that you watch to see if one is hinting for you to be alone with the other.

If you don't understand, tell me so, I'll explain it further, but it's fairly simple. Good luck. ;)

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Bad responses....

In my humble opinion, I think that you are taking these girls for stupid. You said yourself they are friends. If they both like you, then they will work out a compromise between themselves so one of them could get you, and the other one would not.

But I recommend going with them, just the 3 of you, using equal doses of kino with both. But i recommend highly that you watch to see if one is hinting for you to be alone with the other.

If you don't understand, tell me so, I'll explain it further, but it's fairly simple. Good luck. ;)
good point. I never go out with first it doesnt work! You can go for both but wait till you've lost interest in one, or if she has, wait a bit, just be friends with both again, then go for the other.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan guys. So yeah I'll see which one I click better with, and if it's both I'll just choose one maybe. The other can be social proof when I hang. Thanks for clearing things up