"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

[Q] keys to get women obsessed??

yic17

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
wzup guys.

i've been in PU for around 3-4 months. had good restuls on attracting women. now just trying to hit on a 10 and get lay for the 1st time. still working on my meta-frame and some little stuff..

anyways. i've read many posts about women buying guys stuffs out of no where, women calling u non-stop like an AFC, women wanting sex and ****.. i am sure a lot of u have been there.. i just wanna know what are the KEYS to make that happen?? what is it that's gonna make a girl fall into u soo hard that she can't live without u??

any answers would be appreciated.

_yic17
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Good Question. I thought about that on several different occasions myself.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I'm currently in that situation right now. I have a girl that buys me stuff all the time, gives me back massages, calls me all the time, and sucks just about every time I see her.

When I ask my self what I did to get this I don't know exactly.

here are some of the things I've done.

1. I talked to her on the phone and had long conversations
2. I told her that I don't play phone games and that she could call when ever she wanted .
3. I never kissed her. I told her that I don't kiss unless I know I have strong feelings for her.
4. I told her that she was not really my type physically, but I think she is a the best girl personality wise that I've ever meet.
5. I told her that she was a wonderfull girl for giving me things.
6. I've taken her out for drinks, dinner, and movies.
7. I make fun of her all the time.
8. I've made her cry because I told her that I just couldn't go out with her.

I'm actually afraid of doing anything special for this girl because I don't want her to think tha t I'm interested.

I think the key with dating is to treat the girl like she is just one of your guy friends. Every once and a while do something that makes her wonder if you want to be more than friends.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
You don't want that kind of attention, it's such a turn off. You'll only feel guilt because theý buy stuff, you feel obligated to return it, and they call you and force you to meet. I don't like it.
 
Top