Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pyscho

SOAP

Reaction score
Human validation is programmed into our brain. Validation feels rewarding from a dopamine perspective and our brains crave more of it, which not only makes it easier for others to influence you, but effects your rational thinking. The only thing in life you can truly control is your state of mind for it's internal, but giving into validation opens the doors for other people to influence you on a subconscious level. Ruthless pragmatist say your actions are more important than the reasoning behind them, but the reason are part of your thinking and not just mindlessly acting on instinct or feelings. We must be hyper-aware of our reasons for they ultimately control our conviction to the action, but more importantly our sanity. Becoming Stoic means you accept death a least if follow Marcus Aureleus. You see death differently from the rest of society, it's not a sad morbid experience nor a happy one, it's just nature taking it's course. While you spend time thinking about the 100,000 people who all died before you and 1000 people, all is natural. It's supposedly brings happiness because you're still alive, but then you have desires which is masturbation for your imagination. Desires bring you out of the moment and leads to long term despair. Then you have moments like this where you question the track of your life because you spend too much time in your head imagining rather than doing. So, you say your going to change the next day, keep it up for a while, but temptation and imagination is like a hungry tiger in the night waiting for the right moment to attack its prey. This is starting to appear like a fat old lady with a cane PMSing on her blog about some stupid joke that deserves an apology... There are no apologies as you're not entitled anything in life. Complaining doesn't it make it better, but be aware of enough to cause change of your mind does. There will never be a perfect moment not because it sucks, but because perfect is an idealization that is like a flowing current. What's that mean? ITS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Your standard for perfect improves as you search what you previously thought would make your life perfect. Pragmatically, it's never reachable, so you must enjoy the imperfect. Counter intuitive, so should I stay at home never leave the house and watch glorified angels on the internet? Sure go fill our brain with dopamine and become a guy that feeds on endless spikes of dopamine...I hear it causes depression from a stranger on the internet. The suicide number is #800-273-8255... It's just a BAD JOKE (for future me reading this). Don't take any "****" I write seriously because it is all a pile of **** that if posted somewhere will be read as the bible. So whats the moral or takeaway? Well young child, the take away is SIMPLE. It's really simple to remember, so don't forget it. It's so simple. I can write a paragraph on how simple it is, but that will just annoy your with anticipation; however to further emphasize it's importance, I will do it. It's so simple. I will do it. It's so simple.I will do it. It's so simple.
Every moment, FIND PLEASURE IN HOLDING FRAME for it's A TEST OF THE MIND.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your standard for perfect improves as you search what you previously thought would make your life perfect. Pragmatically, it's never reachable, so you must enjoy the imperfect.
Ur whole post is just this ^^.

And it's true. One of the many reasons you'll find many men on this forum talking abt quality women - and that's when the fvck up happens.