Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pvssy Smell

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it normal for a ***** to smell?

Whenever I want to go down on my gf, there is this smell. I just can't take that smell for very long. This means, that I can't eat her out because of the smell.

Is it normal for a ***** to smell or what?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man...

pvssy always smells, but for a normal clean girl it should be a nice mild smell, sometimes barely noticeable and usually pleasant (at least to a real man)

but if your g/fs ***** just smells really bad, she's got problems down there (yeast infection) or really ****ty hygiene (no pun intended)

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes the first chick i was ever with had a foul smelling one... she also didnt shave down that area. It turned me off to eatting down there... however i found that the next few girls i was with didnt have much of an odor. I think it helps if they keep it trim in that area and also dont try to eat her out after spending an entire day with her at a baseball game in the 90 degree heat !

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most p-ussy smells are awful if they did not do the following:

1. Shave completely cause urine will get on the hair, and the sweat too.. Not a pleasant combo. I tell all my girls to shave it off, if they ask why I don't go there I tell them to shave it ( I don't mention it smells , cause they know it smells! )

2. They must have showered or at LEAST washed their p-ussy with soap and water.

3. Diseased (rare) or other issues if she got some weird yellow or white or even blood stuff coming out, get da fuk outta there and dump that azz.

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she can't shave it completely because it's *sensitive* down there.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if something crawled up her vagina and died.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedRose
She says she can't shave it completely because it's *sensitive* down there.
Most likely she's just not doing it correctly. It takes some adjustment to shave pubic hair and most people are sensitive at first. What she should do is start by trimming it as short as she can with some small nail scissors, wait a few days, then shave down "with the grain" in the shower. It's also very important to use a new razor and not the same one she shaves her legs with.

Once she's done this, if she doesn't maintain it every day it will start to iche really bad. She might also get some small red bumps, but that's just shaving irritation and not something to be too alarmed about (I'm sure there are department store products that help this, but I'm not sure of any names). After a month of maintaining she can try shaving sideways and up "against the grain."

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
its poor diet with not enough fruits and veggies
That has more to do with how semen tastes/smells but not vaginal secretions. The smell is caused by bacteria from the pubic hair, unwashed vagina. If a woman takes a fresh bath and washes her vagina and pubic hair completely and thorough I guarantee you that smell is not going to be an issue.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Most likely she's just not doing it correctly. It takes some adjustment to shave pubic hair and most people are sensitive at first. What she should do is start by trimming it as short as she can with some small nail scissors, wait a few days, then shave down "with the grain" in the shower. It's also very important to use a new razor and not the same one she shaves her legs with.

Once she's done this, if she doesn't maintain it every day it will start to iche really bad. She might also get some small red bumps, but that's just shaving irritation and not something to be too alarmed about (I'm sure there are department store products that help this, but I'm not sure of any names). After a month of maintaining she can try shaving sideways and up "against the grain."

So your suggesting telling her exactly how she needs to shave?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
That has more to do with how semen tastes/smells but not vaginal secretions. The smell is caused by bacteria from the pubic hair, unwashed vagina. If a woman takes a fresh bath and washes her vagina and pubic hair completely and thorough I guarantee you that smell is not going to be an issue.

I hear cranberry juice gets rid of smell completely. Is this true?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
So your suggesting telling her exactly how she needs to shave?
In a tactfull way, yes. Maybe it's just the way I am, but I would have no problem telling my girlfriend something like this. Hell, I'd even offer to do it for her. Could be kinky :D

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear cranberry juice gets rid of smell completely. Is this true?
I've tried this as well as orange juice and didn't notice a difference. It might work with some women, but I think it's a myth.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, like the old Australian saying goes, "If it smells like trout, get the fvck out!!":woo:

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
In a tactfull way, yes. Maybe it's just the way I am, but I would have no problem telling my girlfriend something like this. Hell, I'd even offer to do it for her. Could be kinky :D
HAHA I told her the same thing. I told her I'd trim my name down there. :crackup:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are lots of reasons why a gal can smell down there and usually its poor diet. if she wasnt washing down there, why would you want to be with her? another thing is , believe it or not, when a girl is sleeping with someone his smell lingers down there no matter how many baths you take.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA I told her the same thing. I told her I'd trim my name down there. :crackup:
LOL What was her reaction?

Penkitten, certainly a logical idea, but do you have any evidence? I've been with women who eat like a pig (yet somehow remain thin...) and they taste just fine down there. I also refuse to go down on a woman who doesn't shave (I hate licking hair :down: ).