Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pvssy Magnet

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been relentlessly levelling up in all spheres of my life and have a purpose and smashing multiple HB 7s every week.

I've started noticing myself being unphased with women getting with me or leaving.

This indifference towards their presence seems to attract them in hordes.

There's a difference between following a "cult" or being brainwashed to adopt a philosophy - redpill anyone?

But observing the cogs in action, live, is a surefire way to know that we are on the right path.

Happy Plate Spinning 2K19! Have a great one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been relentlessly levelling up in all spheres of my life and have a purpose and smashing multiple HB 7s every week.

I've started noticing myself being unphased with women getting with me or leaving.

This indifference towards their presence seems to attract them in hordes.

There's a difference between following a "cult" or being brainwashed to adopt a philosophy - redpill anyone?

But observing the cogs in action, live, is a surefire way to know that we are on the right path.

Happy Plate Spinning 2K19! Have a great one.
Its always best to have a reliable main bytch.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes with experience dude.

You realize gaming is a cycle that never ends just the faces change.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcome indifference. IDGAF. Gives you a vibe that is palpable regardless what you look like.

Women are comfortable with that kind of vibe. It's relaxed & cool. Add to that some style & panache & you'll do fine.

Add fitness & looks? You'll slay.

But it starts with the vibe.