Putting women in perspective

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to a realization that this whole thing with dating beautiful women is useless to me. Almost every girl I have felt attracted to has, at some level, been so egotistic and self-centered. I have even lowered my standards, but it still seems that if a girl has one attractive feature on her than she feel she is God's gift to men, and I am immediately shunned out of her list of potential mates.

Of course, It was my fault for feeding their ego's. I have been too nice, too compassionate, too idealistic about women. But the truth is, at least here in the United States, is most women here have such inflated egos it is not even funny. I do not even acknowledge a hot girl when I see her walk by. Why is that? Because 50 other freaking guys will!

At work, all the guys in the damn store must speak and flirt with every attractive coworker at least once. managers would do the same. meanwhile, all the average to ugly girls, would get no attention whatsoever. So the "attractive" girls would arrogantly walk like they were goddesses, while the average ones would be genuinely delighted if a guy just complimented her for once.

A lady i was selling a computer to told me how her "pretty" daughter managed to not get a ticket from the cops after she caused a wreck.

Another one of my clients was buying a computer and his wife arrogantly said, "you should be spending that money on me instead"

A lady I was selling to told me, "my husbands money is all mine!"

And it annoys me to hell whenever my fycking coworkers all come up to me and tell me to check out the "fine booty" on EVERY DAMN GIRL THAT WALKS BY. "OH REALLY? AND YOU DONT THINK SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT EVERY OTHER GODDAMN GUY IS GAWKING THE WAY YOU ARE??"

And I observe the female...aloof, arrogant, she knows what is going on, she can feel the vibes, she can now pick whatever guy she wants just because she posseses a "fine booty."

So I finally realized, fyck it man. Stop obsessing over these fickle creatures. Stop glamourizing them and making them holy. Stop thinking that getting laid is important. stop being a slave to your desires.

Someone told me, "that's just the way it is, thats how you got to play the game." to which i replied, "no, I will not play by their rules."

Im tired typing, but i want some views on this, i would like to continue discussing later on

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we all have got to learn how to take women for what they are. First things first though, we've got to understand what it is that we desire from them. The obvious answer is sex and intimacy of course. Everything else we can get from our friends or family.

It sounds a lot like you're starting to hate women. You seem to have a dream of what women should be but they aren't exactly so in reality.

Arrogant, bythcy and egotisitcal beautiful women, like any other hot women, is something a guy should want to fvck. That's all there is to it. All their nasty character and personality doesn't mean that they won't fvck you. Even average looking girls you approach should be something that you want to fvck.

If these hot girls' behaviour is too much, then just avoid them. Approach them, try to get into their pants, you realize you are annoyed as hell by them, avoid them, move on to another girl. Simple as that.

Do we really need to bring these hot girls back to earth? Nope. Just understand what you want from them.

To those that say that it's more than just sex. That you are looking for something "real", serious, long-term. If that's the case and if things aren't going well, then you really didn't know your girl before you got with her. Get out of it now and next time you better know your girl like the back of your hand before you get with her.

That's just my take on what the issue really is about.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
Well, we all have got to learn how to take women for what they are. First things first though, we've got to understand what it is that we desire from them. The obvious answer is sex and intimacy of course. Everything else we can get from our friends or family.

It sounds a lot like you're starting to hate women. You seem to have a dream of what women should be but they aren't exactly so in reality.

Arrogant, bythcy and egotisitcal beautiful women, like any other hot women, is something a guy should want to fvck. That's all there is to it. All their nasty character and personality doesn't mean that they won't fvck you. Even average looking girls you approach should be something that you want to fvck.

If these hot girls' behaviour is too much, then just avoid them. Approach them, try to get into their pants, you realize you are annoyed as hell by them, avoid them, move on to another girl. Simple as that.

Do we really need to bring these hot girls back to earth? Nope. Just understand what you want from them.

To those that say that it's more than just sex. That you are looking for something "real", serious, long-term. If that's the case and if things aren't going well, then you really didn't know your girl before you got with her. Get out of it now and next time you better know your girl like the back of your hand before you get with her.

That's just my take on what the issue really is about.
From what I have heard and read, women from other countries like latin america and eastern european nations are more appreciative and down to earth than women in the United States. I dont hate women in general, I am just getting disgusted at the arrogance of some of these so-called "attractive" girls i deal with. Yeah I want to fyck them still, but I will see them for who they are, they will no longer have me pandering to them, other guys will take care of that.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nicely put jonjack,

Sounds like you're starting to hate on the girls. I went through that phase myself not too long ago. I was really sick and tired of how girls think they can get away with anything they want.

I live with two girls, and I see guys coming here all the time. It's funny how I watch them work and how desperate these guys really are. This reinforces what they believe is that they can have their pick. I mean these guys buy food (Which I EAT), flowers, stuff animals, and etc. The list is really endless.

In the end is just said, wait, stop for a minute. I'm tired of these girls being like this, I'm tired of girls playing games, I'm tired of what society is saying to me. So I just try to find myself.

When I see a hot chick, she makes me happy because it's pleasing to the eye, like a beautiful scenery. I appriciate it with a smile and a greeting. I appriciate the work that she puts in making herself look good, but does that mean I have to hate them because their ego is inflated? no, I just keep it on that front layer. Once I start to date them, that's when I look for something deeper.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJStudent
nicely put jonjack,

Sounds like you're starting to hate on the girls. I went through that phase myself not too long ago. I was really sick and tired of how girls think they can get away with anything they want.

I live with two girls, and I see guys coming here all the time. It's funny how I watch them work and how desperate these guys really are. This reinforces what they believe is that they can have their pick. I mean these guys buy food (Which I EAT), flowers, stuff animals, and etc. The list is really endless.

In the end is just said, wait, stop for a minute. I'm tired of these girls being like this, I'm tired of girls playing games, I'm tired of what society is saying to me. So I just try to find myself.

When I see a hot chick, she makes me happy because it's pleasing to the eye, like a beautiful scenery. I appriciate it with a smile and a greeting. I appriciate the work that she puts in making herself look good, but does that mean I have to hate them because their ego is inflated? no, I just keep it on that front layer. Once I start to date them, that's when I look for something deeper.
You dont even have to buy them shyt to inflate their egos. Just stand around and try talking to them with a sincere smile and they pretty much know whats going on in your head and toy you for it. Now, next time you see her, see if she approaches you this time, oh wait...there are 5 other guys with big smiles on their faces trying to impress her right now.

I am not hating on women in general, but it seems that girls where I live seem to be so arrogant and egotistic, I wonder if they are better in other parts of the world??

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to what you're saying sstype. Women in the US have become more liberal and sexually as well. It's all up in the air between the sexes it seems now-a-days, anything goes.

These girls are the superficial type that act in such a manner per your explanation. They have major insecurities and feed their egos with less than geniune attention .. not for herself which should be the case, but her looks and superficiality.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sstype
You dont even have to buy them shyt to inflate their egos. Just stand around and try talking to them with a sincere smile and they pretty much know whats going on in your head and toy you for it. Now, next time you see her, see if she approaches you this time, oh wait...there are 5 other guys with big smiles on their faces trying to impress her right now.

I am not hating on women in general, but it seems that girls where I live seem to be so arrogant and egotistic, I wonder if they are better in other parts of the world??
From where I come from, hot girls are generally split even between arrogant bytches or friendly and courteous. I strongly believe that the reason why there is this difference is because of the type of friends they hang out with. The hot girls who stay friendly tend to have friends who do the same. You can say that her friends will kind of keep her in line as she is trying to mimic their behaviour.

I'm wondering if that sort of behaviour from a girl is considered acceptable by the girl's peers from where you come from. Unless of course people from where you come from don't really care if their friends are arrogant bytches. The other thing I can think of is that women in general from where you come from just don't respect men.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the club... :cheer:

I have a friend who does that to me all the time:
"Dude, check out this chick"
"Omg look at that booty i wanna bang that"

And then we wonder why b*tches go around with overinflated egos... :rolleyes:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. So i guess it is not really me. What I am trying to say is that I really need to start downplaying my desires to fyck every attractive woman I interact with, even if I did not see myself as needy and desperate. Not every guy that hits on her is needy, but all of us do have one agenda, that is sex, and she knows how to pick up on that by our body language. And now, she holds the power.

Its not that I am afraid of rejection, I have been rejected plenty of times, just because I had an agenda but did not show it in an overly desperate or needy way.

So for now, women are not the high priority in my life. I need to focus on getting bigger, so I can be stronger physically and mentally, as well as attain respect from my peers. Perhaps "attractive" women over here are put in their place by those strong guys she sees as a threat to their ego, and of course they are most attracted to them as a result.

Thats just my take. If anyone begs to differ please respond

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give up! There are some good women out there! Most women make themselves beautiful out of insecurity, and aren't born with a perfect ass and face. They spend hours in the gym, haircuts, tanning, waxing, makeup!

Most beautiful women don't really think they are beautiful, but because they attract men they can fake it well. Don't fall for it!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
From where I come from, hot girls are generally split even between arrogant bytches or friendly and courteous. I strongly believe that the reason why there is this difference is because of the type of friends they hang out with. The hot girls who stay friendly tend to have friends who do the same. You can say that her friends will kind of keep her in line as she is trying to mimic their behaviour.

I'm wondering if that sort of behaviour from a girl is considered acceptable by the girl's peers from where you come from. Unless of course people from where you come from don't really care if their friends are arrogant bytches. The other thing I can think of is that women in general from where you come from just don't respect men.
yes, this attitude is encouraged by her peers and MTV. And VERY FEW men here are respected for who they are. Read how those housewives brought down their husbands. I heard them say that shyt and it just disgusted me.

The best thing I can do in this situation is to counter their aloofness with me being aloof. Which means, I will no longer walk by a girl and try to grab her attention, nor will I be so goddamn eager to talk to one. I am starting to see a shift in the way women are looking at me, maybe because I am not phased out by their beauty, but it is still too early to make conclusions

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just pvssy. It all bleeds, it all smells, and we need it worse than heroin.

But we have something that women need as badly as we need to bust our nuts -- they need our ATTENTION. Deny them that, and have patience, and watch what happens.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bullmoose
It's just pvssy. It all bleeds, it all smells, and we need it worse than heroin.

But we have something that women need as badly as we need to bust our nuts -- they need our ATTENTION. Deny them that, and have patience, and watch what happens.
:p good stuff man...

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pookie
Don't give up! There are some good women out there! Most women make themselves beautiful out of insecurity, and aren't born with a perfect ass and face. They spend hours in the gym, haircuts, tanning, waxing, makeup!

Most beautiful women don't really think they are beautiful, but because they attract men they can fake it well. Don't fall for it!
I am going through that woman hating phase at the moment. I am really full of hate for nearly all of woman kind but I am sure it will pass. My, I have been in a foul mood these past few days.

Thanks for the post. It has given me some hope.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all true, and i completly agree its best to ignore these type of girls, but if you are attracted to stunners and would like one as a girlfriend ignoring them isn't gonna get you one!

Its worst in clubs, you see proper fit girls in bars/clubs who stand out and get a lot of attention, obviously you would like to chat to them, but you know your one of many and will only boost there ego even more. Whenever i see a group of guys trying to pull a girl i just leave them to it, can't be arsed with chasing after girls like that.

This is all worse in the UK, where cold approaches aren't the norm and the best place to meet girls is a bar or club.

Even if your a really good looking guy in that situation, you still can't compete, those type of girls will probably jsut refuse you to enflate their ego.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's extremely profound what putting girls like this in their place will do to change their attitudes. I'm guessing you don't really do it on a regualr basis. Just remember that the attitude is usually grounded in insecurity as has already been stated! They don't feel secure enough to act normal or cool, they act stuck up to reassure themselves... but they can be knocked off that high horse really easy man. It's usually a front.

The other day I was talking to a fairly attractive girl and I busted on her with a little C/F. She replied with something to the effect of "I don't need that, and I don't need you, I'm a girl and I'll get what I want" (I swear to god almost the exact words). I got pissed at this attitude. I was just having a little fun with her and she replies with this? So I said "It was just a joke hun, and if you ever want to meet any new or interesting people in yoru life you better step off that high horse of yours before your head explodes" and you know what she said? "wow. Thanks" in a sober tone and from then on we had a normal conversation.

If you don't like it. Don't fcvking put up with it. It's amazing how much more of a man you'll feel like when you put a girl in her lace when she _deserves it for having a **** attitude, when you gave her no attitude at all_ and don't just walk away frustrated.

Will she always say "wow, thanks." ? No of course not, but at least in every one of these sitautions you'll walk away feeling like a man and that you did the right thing. Deep down inside women want to respect men, women want a man to lead them and to take control, they might not realize it at first but they will "feel" it later. Just try responding to a girls sh1t attitude like that sometime, it's liberating, and they will remember becuase you were different from all the other guys...

Adding to bullmoose... put her in her place and then ignore her...wow that one drives them crazy sometimes. lol.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should also add to this though, but in any other situation when you do deny them attention, and there is less **** around giving them it, watch them start checking you out to see why.

this is all bible stuff really isn't it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This remainds me of a gurl i have in my bartending class. The perfect way to sescribe her is; BARBIE DOLL. her hair is so blond, that it's almost white. her face is so covered in makeup that it almost looks like its made of Polyurathane plastic. She is thin (flat stomac), 5 10" height. The funny thing is, she DOESN'T GIVE ME A BONER. The minute I look at her face, I see through the 2 tons of makeup, driping of her face, right into her soul. And in it I see a litle gurl who desperatley needs attention from others to feel good about her self. I just look at that high maintanence AW and laugh, thanking god I'm not with her.:)

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
guys...you all have some great viewpoints....i would have to agree with a lot of you..

I just wanted to add, women are not evil, nor are they bad creatures who are only out to seek and destroy...haha....

but rather, most women are insecure. Yeah! Some women, will not even come out of the house, if they are not all dressed up like Tyra Banks about to do a photo shoot, haah!

but guys, we should apprecite that! We should apprecite them looking nice, but as to your question, should we tolerate their attitudes...?

I think we are just missing the point. I think most of what women do with their stuck up attitudes are just a ploy, just something that they do actually out of insecurity.

So....how do you deal with an insecure person? Well, you must first come down to their level, no I dont mean buyng gifts....but you must react to her, as if....she is insecure.

When you see ms. Barbie walking down the hall, comment and say, how long did it take you to put all that makeup on? Those shoes are nice, but what is up with that shirt?

Treat women as they are....and they will respect you.

Under all that booty, and tities, and makeup, and attitude, their is a little shy girl under there, who is just wishing to get out....lets discuss this some more guys.....haha

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enzo
I am going through that woman hating phase at the moment. I am really full of hate for nearly all of woman kind but I am sure it will pass. My, I have been in a foul mood these past few days.

Thanks for the post. It has given me some hope.
No problem. :)