Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putin made inappropriate anti semetic joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm surprised CNN hasn't blasted him yet

They dont want him to get even more popular with the average citizen who cant stand political correctness anymore.

Currently in Europe anytime the media say that a politician is a fascist that would let illegal immigrants to drown rather than allowing them in, he gets more supporters in the following polls.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jews slaughtered 60 million russians and ukrainans. But in the world of political correctness making a joke is the bigger evil.
A comment like that in public would get you fired in many european countries, in germany maybe even something more.

But clearly lack of freedom of speech is something we defeated in the west...

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
A comment like that in public would get you fired in many european countries, in germany maybe even something more.

But clearly lack of freedom of speech is something we defeated in the west...
We wish. Anyone who is right of marx is in danger of losing all freedom of speech rights by being removed from the internet or demonetized. Alex Jones, Gavin Mcinnes, Lauren Southern and all other manner of centrist-right journalists and activists have been removed from youtube, patreon and paypal.

It's not a jail sentence but it de facto removes people from the public sphere of discussion.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Even jews know the holocaust is fake. Here's David "Cole" Stein's infamous documentary where Auschwitz officials admit on camera that the shower rooms were in fact shower rooms and no one was killed in these fake "gas chambers."

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Even jews know the holocaust is fake. Here's David "Cole" Stein's infamous documentary where Auschwitz officials admit on camera that the shower rooms were in fact shower rooms and no one was killed in these fake "gas chambers."

I myself am not Jewish, but I have family who died at Dachau. Not everyone at those concentration camps were Jewish. So stop with this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.