Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

put naked pics of ex on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i posted on this website several months back when an ex really screwed me over quite badly. some time has passed, i am doing better each day. getting out, keeping busy, spending time with friends and family. thanks to everyone on here who responded to my posts and helped me.

so i posted ruthless nude photos of my ex on the internet about 2 weeks ago. in fact she has her very own website dedicated to her now. just wanted to throw this out there because i know its not the first time a person has done something like that. is it ever justified.?.. maybe, maybe not. just wanted to get this out there so if someone else ever has the same thing happen to them and they end up posting nudes, that they will know they are not alone.

some people email to the website calling me a hero. some people say i am an a$$hole. i may be both or maybe neither but regardless do not let me take pictures of you with your legs spread or with your mouth wrapped around my thing etc etc and then screw me over after i took such good care of you because your going to end up with your own website hor. i'm an engineer i can write html, javascript, and cgi when i'm drunk and half asleep. :woo:

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So when do we get the link where we can check out your REAL NUDE REVENGE PICS OF REAL-LIFE EXES for 29.95 a month???

i wouldnt do that to you my friends. you guys were there for me when i was at my lowest point. there is no charge for the site and trust me i will post the link on here but i just want to hear a few opinions of if anyone has ever heard of something like this before and what they think about it.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah......how do you make this post w/o a link..............I'm not understanding that

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, that is so AFC.

For her, you have absolutely no desirable qualities because of what you've done. Every average joe would do thing you did. Yea, you moving on? Apperantely not, because you still keep talking about your ex and you getting a revenge.

You getting a revenge because she does not like you. Is not attracted to you., Because you're a revengeful son of a b1tch, who has no alpha male qualities what so ever, who is bellow average.

Get this buddy:

A) She has no interested in you, and more sh1tyou do, the less her interest becomes.

B) The more sh1t you do, the less other women wil be interested in you, because you are frustrated, clingy, and unhealthy.

C) The more sh1t you do, the less of a man you are in our community because you're not a man, you're a wuss bag.

D) You are not growing and improving because of this, meaning you're being retarded.

My final word on your situation. You are an AFC.

Now try to write back at me with something nasty and get your revenge, looooser.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your the biggest loser iv seen on this forum...get over her man ur clingyness almost brings me to tears

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats terrible. I dont care what she did to you. DOnt sink to her level. Dont post a link that will only make you sink lower.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
docv, if she were paralized, badly burned, and bald, she'd get men like you any time she wished.

You need to take advice and improve on yourself, otherwise your next relationship will be the same. That is if you are able to get over this one. You're a looser, and you need to change that. When you have value, women don't treat you like crap. She treated you like crap, because you don't have value, and you've proven her assumption by doing this nasty stuff.

@ people who wants to see naked pictures. LAFF. Read DJ Bible, David DeAngelo, or let the Gunwitch guide be your motivator for change. One day you folks might get laid for the first time by a girl.

@ op, I hope your oneitis obsession is a real life story, not a chick you met on the internet. Either way though, you're a looser, and you're deep into being one.

oli_099

Reaction score
that **** aint smart! you gota remember even when girls piss you off with their lack of interest. they cant help what they attracted to... just like you cant help that you like that hot 10 on the front cover of PLAYBOY. its not constructive to your game to post pictures like this, because you aren't learning what made her GO OFF YOU! the idea is you are meant to tweak your game, through hard experience and harsh lessons until you are "in the zone" so to speak..

plus dude, this girl may hav ****ed you up.. but thats the way the dice rolls... no need to ruin her self confidence and **** with things like her pictures nude, she gave them to you in TRUST!!!! you broke protocol and that **** aint right!

i agree with the previous guy, you are an AFC..
OJ

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh*

I thought people could be mature....

Status
Not open for further replies.