Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Puss break to focus on Life

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had trouble getting laid but I've had problems with catching feelings, getting into LTRs, getting caught up and distracted with puss all my life. Recently I've realized just how much I've sacrificed in the name of tail and am pretty disgusted with myself. In LTRs I end up neglecting myself like a mofo by the end. I've been mission focused before but only for short bursts. I'm starting a heavy puss break to focus on my grind until I feel whole again. I want to hear success stories of gain goblin/girl breaks you guys have had. Like AMS says, sacrifice the meh puss today for that top shelf puss you'll be able to get down the road when you're proud of yourself again.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. I think all of us guys have spent alot of time chasing tail. But look at it this way bro, thinketh not of it as a waste of time but just gaining your education. IDK man i rarely changed my ways for girls. I still was lifting all the time, doing stuff I liked such as hiking and urban exploration and my girl just would tag along happily. Thats kind of where you need to be, maintaining and being the captain of your ship, and if she wants to hop on for the ride then she can make herself useful on YOUR ship but at the end of the day if shes not acting right she can get dropped at the nearest port at any point in time.

things ebb and flow...puzzy included. value yourself and dont just smash any piece of ass. this takes alot of self discipline and fighting temptation. be the man you are supposed to be, and take action and dont compromise on your values and eventually the right girl will come along that matches you. it doesnt end there tho because things change people change etc. thats life right

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I keep on hearing this AMS dude's name being rolled around the forums lately much like it was with Corey Wayne.

And I keep on hearing quality women, top shelf women, top pvssy etc - these words are so subjective and it's always manipulated by older women, sluts, feminist, virgin men and soy boys that roam the forum.

Here's the Masculine checklist on quality -

No.1 Fertile or Not (16-24)?

No.2 Tight pvssy or not?

No.3 Does she amuses you or not ?

No.4 When in doubt, restart back to No. 1

The problem with most guys is their version of quality is not the masculine version, they're taken up the feminine imperative program on quality and became miserable because of it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian you're absolutely right. Thanks for the reminder. Declining ass is always harder in a weak state of mind but I'm finally getting back to the point where I'm doing it without a care.

The problem with most guys is their version of quality is not the masculine version, they're taken up the feminine imperative program on quality and became miserable because of it.
You mean looking for a woman with her life together? I'll admit AMS spouts a lot of the same stuff as CW, and a lot or their stuff seems to make sense, but are you saying we should expect almost nothing from a woman in a STR/LTR except tight pusssy? All my relationships start like that, it's fun, good sex, she's cool. But it seems like a shotgun approach. One girl ends up being a genius and another ends up being an alcoholic. Nothing wrong with screening more strictly early on imo.

After being in the LTR for a minute I start judging a girl more strictly cuz I'm starting to consider mother/wife material. I start to expect more.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You mean looking for a woman with her life together?
Which women has her life together?

It's biologically impossible or if you seen one then she's real good at hiding it.

but are you saying we should expect almost nothing from a woman in a STR/LTR except tight pusssy?
I mentioned 3, fertility, tight pvssy and level of amusement.

Fertility = Healthier babies, wouldn't want retarded babies do you?

Plus younger women are more likely to follow ur leadership.

Tight Pvssy = I trust you can figure that one out.

Amusement = When you both talk, does she amuses you with her tales of shopping, cooking, gardening, work?

When she does things, the way she walks, how she carries herself, etc does it amuses you in a cute way?

When she gets upset and angry, does it amuses you? Or do you get mad at the same time?

Nothing else matters.

After being in the LTR for a minute I start judging a girl more strictly cuz I'm starting to consider mother/wife material. I start to expect more.
What more can you expect from a woman?

You want her to wear the pants in the relationship?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which women has her life together?
No drug or drinking problems, stable job, ambitions, healthy hobbies.

When she does things, the way she walks, how she carries herself, etc does it amuses you in a cute way?
This could change day to day.

What more can you expect from a woman?

You want her to wear the pants in the relationship?
Naw I tend to get pickier about her mannerisms and qualities. Like if I see her hit a dog or not keep her word then I see less long term value in her. Can't have kids with her if she's violent, can't trust her if she can't keep her word.