Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push-Pull Dynamics

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like some help and perspective here. For those of us in the 'mature' dating world, what are your best examples of using push-pull with women to increase attraction?

Game basics stay the same as you 'grow up'. But there are subtleties. Please share yours with me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Regarding PULL:

When I live with a woman and she behaves unacceptably, I distance myself by going outside and working in the yard more, going to my workshop more, not eating meals with her, basically anything to physically go away. When she tries to talk to me I keep my answers really short and sweet. I also spend more time at work or where ever.

With women I am gaming and/or do not live with, just go NC. Don't respond to them for a couple days minimum. No attention on FB if that's your thing, nothing.

The way I look at it, the pull part is nothing more than temporary NC.

Regarding PUSH:

When a woman behaves in a manor that pleases me, those are the moments where a little bit of beta may come out of me. I may give her the choice of what activity we do, pay her a compliment, or buy her something. But these moments are few and far between. Small little moments in a day mixed in with the rest of the day where I behave like a man.