Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push-in or pull-back?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, I was workin earlier tonight and I noticed something.

I work at McDonalds and probably about halfway through my shift, I notice this girl there whom I flirt with sometimes (practice! shes cute afterall :D) and I notice one of the managers who seems to have some game (hes outgoing, and he always good at busting on girls and such). while he is good at teasing the girls, I think it is really his only aspect (and might be all he needs for some girls).

anyways, whenever I walk by, I notice him busting on her for something. I occasionally make a joke, or say something over the top like "move it or lose it!" in a flirty way when I'm walking by her, but I just go on about my business.

so I kind of looked at her, right in her eyes for probably 10 seconds, then walked a bit closer, so I did something a little playful and gave her that L-loser hand thing on the head, except I did it with my right hand so the L was facing her (oops).

so she says "you're a loser?" with kind of a sly smile
"no, you're the loser, thats why I was pointing the L at you... you can read right?" and we kind of laughed and that was that (for now..)

later on as she was leaving, the other dude (he has a status advantage, being a manager, but I think its more in how you carry yourself...) was busting on her of course, and someone else asked me to do something really simple. I made a joke about not being trained on it, so she said she'd come back in a minute and show me. I walked up and said "nah, I know how to do it, I just wanted some attention" with a smirk on my face, and everyone cracked up.

anyhoo, I wouldnt mind hearing some opinions. which is better, constant barragement of flirting to keep her on the edge of her seat (she seemed to enjoy it), or a more laidback style of flirting with less interaction and more occasional but more witty and charming jokes, but with a tender moment (IE eye contact) here or there?

thanks in advance.

:cool:

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know you don't want to hear this...
but...
you have to do what is most congruent with yourself. If youre a natural ballbuster, bust balss, if the second style is your forte, do that...

I prefer the second to the first, but thats just my personal opinion.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second one is less predictable, so I prefer the second one.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second way has been golden for me recently. I would crack on a chick to get a reaction out of them. I did this the other night in this chicks car, "You listen to some horrible music,its all new,where is the old?". She looked at me because her music means alot,keep in mind I did this all kindingly. I just gave her a smerk and kept eye contact and kissed her,BAM. Learning how to bust balls at the right time can be you alot of good.