Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pursuing a girl/girls at my new job?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just moved back to my hometown after doing some modeling in New York City for the past year and a half, and I just started working a normal job here, lol. Well, there are some pretty hot girls here and I have only been working a few days but haven't officially met them yet but have caught them staring at me several times. What do you guys think about asking out a girl that you work with? And if one turns me down, how would it look if I asked a different one out at work?

I just don't know whether it's worth it to pursue a girl that you work with because of the awardness afterwards if I get rejected. Plus I'm not sure how it would look if I got rejected and asked a different girl out. What are your opinions on this. You guys can see I've been here a while and I'm not a beginner DJ if there is such a thing, but there are a lot of factors that can contribute to a rejection. What do you guys think?

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of job? A tight knit office or like a restaurant where staff are always coming and going and everyone is sleeping with each other?

Just cuz you get rejected doesn't automatically make it awkward. If you act all weird around her after then that's bad, but you can also brush it off, be nice, and act as if nothing happened.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's retail...I'm full time and I only see these chicks like 3 days a week maybe. There are just more and more hot part timers that I see like maybe 1-2 times a day....well I just got home from work and I noticed that 2 of these girls kept staring at me and talking. I'm not boasting, but I'm an attractive guy, so it's safe to assume they were talking about me. I mean, I remember reading something here a while ago that said,"If you think they are looking at you, then they probably are." Especially because I'm the "new guy"

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a small little niche store or something like a Gap in a mall with lots of staff and a high turnover? If it's the later I don't see how going after a chick there will be the end of the world.

I'm not being cheeky, but if you're as good looking as you say then why not use those looks to easily get some chicks elsewhere and avoid the whole '****ting where you eat' thing entirely?