686
Don Juan
Alright I have a little story to tell that I need some advice about from everyone.
This past week was my school's function, which was a type of casual prom. I was too busy to meet my date until the day before the function, when I went to visit her briefly at her workplace. She told my friend that I was cute and I caught her giving my friend an "I like what I see" type of look.
The next night I picked her up from her house and we small talked as we drove down to the hotel the function was at. I got the vibe that she was digging me and she was asking me a lot of questions. I noted that she asked me if I go out with a lot of girls, to which I answered I go out with a few because I'm really busy with other things. She also told me that I could probably hook up with a lot of girls at clubs.
So we're sitting on a table where she's comfortable because she knows almost everyone and so do I. It would've been akward to ask her to pay for the pictures although I paid for the bids since I just met her, so I just paid for the pictures as well. I don't like to dance and I told her that. After a while she got me dancing with her though, and although I may not be good, I did it. I had a good time, and I can only assume she did too. I had something to do early the next morning so I dropped her off at home that night and pulled the
686 (EC): You seem like a really cool person. We should hang out sometime.
Girl: Yeah we definitely should.
686: Alright cool, I'll call you up sometime.
So two nights later I call her up but she doesn't answer. She calls me back in the middle of a movie so I tell her I'm busy and will call her back the following day. I call her the next day and we small talk for a little while but right after I asked her what her schedule was for that week and she answered, she asked if she could call me back later. She never called me back though.
I called up my friend that hooked us up for the function and asked her if the girl had a good time. She said that she did, but that she had a boyfriend. Well that's news to me! They had just started going out on Christmas (two days before the function) so it has not been a long time. Last night the girl messaged me to wish me a happy new years to which I replied and added in a question asking her what she was doing the next night. She never replied to that either.
I could tell that she was digging me and I was almost positive that I could've pulled off a get together, although apparently I haven't yet. Do you guys think I should pursue her or next her? By the way, she's pretty hot and fun to be with.
This past week was my school's function, which was a type of casual prom. I was too busy to meet my date until the day before the function, when I went to visit her briefly at her workplace. She told my friend that I was cute and I caught her giving my friend an "I like what I see" type of look.
The next night I picked her up from her house and we small talked as we drove down to the hotel the function was at. I got the vibe that she was digging me and she was asking me a lot of questions. I noted that she asked me if I go out with a lot of girls, to which I answered I go out with a few because I'm really busy with other things. She also told me that I could probably hook up with a lot of girls at clubs.
So we're sitting on a table where she's comfortable because she knows almost everyone and so do I. It would've been akward to ask her to pay for the pictures although I paid for the bids since I just met her, so I just paid for the pictures as well. I don't like to dance and I told her that. After a while she got me dancing with her though, and although I may not be good, I did it. I had a good time, and I can only assume she did too. I had something to do early the next morning so I dropped her off at home that night and pulled the
686 (EC): You seem like a really cool person. We should hang out sometime.
Girl: Yeah we definitely should.
686: Alright cool, I'll call you up sometime.
So two nights later I call her up but she doesn't answer. She calls me back in the middle of a movie so I tell her I'm busy and will call her back the following day. I call her the next day and we small talk for a little while but right after I asked her what her schedule was for that week and she answered, she asked if she could call me back later. She never called me back though.
I called up my friend that hooked us up for the function and asked her if the girl had a good time. She said that she did, but that she had a boyfriend. Well that's news to me! They had just started going out on Christmas (two days before the function) so it has not been a long time. Last night the girl messaged me to wish me a happy new years to which I replied and added in a question asking her what she was doing the next night. She never replied to that either.
I could tell that she was digging me and I was almost positive that I could've pulled off a get together, although apparently I haven't yet. Do you guys think I should pursue her or next her? By the way, she's pretty hot and fun to be with.