“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pursue or Attract? A reality check

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Okay I can't help feeling like a lot of people's problems with getting the girl stem from the fact that they are confused when they head out the door into the world of DJing. Yes this is a site for men getting women. However when you take a look at all the advice in the forums and the bible its no wonder there is some confusion.

The themes of many posts preach the idea of pursuing, approaching, closing, how to's, club tactics, SS, etc.

Then others preach about self improvement, challenge, mystery, being a man, focus on things other than chicks, etc. These types are more about attraction.

So it could get pretty confusing for some especially if they aren't having a lot of success. What adds to the problem is guys come here and study like crazy and then head out to clubs or the streets with a bunch of expectations. For the guys who are trying to F-close or ONS chicks it must get pretty frustrating.

My point is this...

When you head out the door ask yourself what mindset are you in? Pursue mode or Attraction mode?

When you enter a place are you immediately checking out all the chicks? When you approach are you thinking about number closing? When conversing with women are you thinking about kiss closing or f-closing her? Are you thinking about DJing and what you've learned here as you walk out the door for a night of fun?

If you are answering yes to these questions then there's a good chance that you are in Pursue mode. We all know that pursuant type behaviour can be unattractive. Chicks can tell right away that you are trying to pick them up or thinking about the lay. How many times have you pressed the issue trying for a f-close or a ONS and you end up with nothing. We want the world and we want it now. So now you're probably saying "But Slick we can't expect to just stand there and have chicks attract to us like lightening bugs." And in many cases you're right. Hesitation=Masturbation. Especially with guys lacking confidence and afraid to approach. You just have to learn the confidence and have the balls to make these moves. I think at times though a little patience would do wonders. You might not get the digits or the closes you want right away. But you will be making contact and building interest. And over time the dates and your attempts will be more successful (less flaking) because you didn't over pursue and come on too strong.

I'm not saying this pursuant behaviour is wrong either. I just want you guys to head out with clear heads and no expectations except for having fun. All your DJ thoughts are already in your head and the more you study and learn the more automatic the whole thing becomes. For guys who are struggling I think many of your problems stem from the fact that you're over analyzing and pursuing too much.

By keeping your head clear of expectations and focusing on having a good time you instantly enter Attraction mode.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Yesterday I went to a school dance and at first I was thinking, pick chicks and dance or talk to them.. I did the normal ****, dance my way to someone and ask...many times they were no and very few were yes....And after a while my AFC tendencies started to want to surface again. Then I thought about expectations and sh*t and what you were talking about and so I stepped in the restroom, took a piss all over the stalls on purpose to give me a rush of wildness, screamed with a friend, and destroyed some **** before heading back on to the dance floor or whatever, I changed my mindset from pursue to attract mode, but then decided to go home and finish watching the Pantera Vulgar Videos From Hell DVD(If you've watched it, you'd probably agree.)

This is very very good advice, and it can also help you avoid a disappoinment or something.
 
Top