Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Purposely creating drama

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems in many cinema and movie/TV show depictions, the stereotypical "Alpha / Chad/Tyrone" variant always seems to have some type of emotional moment where he lashes out in anger. To top it off, I been following various redpillcommunity accounts on Instagram all of which seem to say that "Be the source of her problem, not her peace" as a method to continually keeping women emotionally invested in you.

Question for you slayers, do you guys employ these tactics? I'm just a chill dude who doesn't have much drama in his life. Seems I would have to go out of my way to purposely create drama. Is this something that needs to be done to keep women attached long term?

Seems like too much damn work

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems in many cinema and movie/TV show depictions, the stereotypical "Alpha / Chad/Tyrone" variant always seems to have some type of emotional moment where he lashes out in anger. To top it off, I been following various redpillcommunity accounts on Instagram all of which seem to say that "Be the source of her problem, not her peace" as a method to continually keeping women emotionally invested in you.

Question for you slayers, do you guys employ these tactics? I'm just a chill dude who doesn't have much drama in his life. Seems I would have to go out of my way to purposely create drama. Is this something that needs to be done to keep women attached long term?

The push/pull drama that you refer to is not the stuff of healthy interactions. But some people crave it. Like any other addictive (dopamine hit inducing) behavior it becomes its own means to an end. Obsession is not love. It may be heady but it is not love.

So there are behavioral techniques that can be employed with pliant people to create these attachments. Just understand these are not healthy attachments and such attachments do not morph into healthy attachments over time.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The push/pull drama that you refer to is not the stuff of healthy interactions. But some people crave it. Like any other addictive (dopamine hit inducing) behavior it becomes its own means to an end. Obsession is not love. It may be heady but it is not love.

So there are behavioral techniques that can be employed with pliant people to create these attachments. Just understand these are not healthy attachments and such attachments do not morph into healthy attachments over time.
This is a very good response.

Who needs drama when you can have fun, excitement and deep connection? Being playful is positive; playing mind games is tiresome.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

stay drama free man and enjoy your life that’s my opinion.
lash out in anger if you have a good reason,like say some guy is disrespectful towards you and tryna punk you but other then that never go out of your way to do anything for a woman . They will see it as “fake “ or “trying too hard “ anyway